• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Encounters...

Patrick-S&S

First Post
Maybe this is not what people are looking for but a few on-line friends of mine just finished a 78pp (680Kb only) document originally meant for the Hârn RPG, that details developed encounters that has turned out as small adventures. It can be used with any system in any setting with very little tweaking (there are no stats in the document), and if you are looking for something to flesh out your game maybe this is it?

I have added a few original illustrations by Richard Luschek who is the B&W artist of Columbia Games and my partner in crime (I am their mapper and more). I think that many GMs/DMs will have great use for such a document since even if they will not use it as it is, they might get a few ideas by reading it. Have a look at this free download here:

http://w1.406.telia.com/~u40607851/download5/encounters.pdf

Krug

Newshound
Man this is amazing. Get it people. It's non-game specific, but the ideas in there are superb. Great job by your team.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads