• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Get Me to the Church on Time (DM: BenBrown, Judge: Renau1g)

Tenchuu

First Post
Spider smiled at Perin. "Aye, Lor' Malabee issa allreddy got 'imself a ooman ta call queen. No need ta be intraducin 'im ta anodda, ya 'ear?"

BenBrown

First Post
The day's travel starts out well, going at first through gently rolling country. The day is warm, and the trail easy to follow. As it gets closer to noon, the land begins to rise, and the trail cuts along the base of the mountains, cutting in and out as it rounds the steep spurs that jut out from the plateau above. Kelvan's "deer track" cuts of to the left, marked by a small pile of stones The track goes sharply up at first, away from the main trail, which continues on northward.

The trail turns to the right, and starts going up the center of a valley. There is a small creek at first along side, but this soon dwindles to a trickle. Now the trail begins rising again. It's relatively smooth at this point, if steep, and winds in and out amidst. large trees. Trail is really only wide enough to go single file.

[sblock=ooc]I can derive the single file marching order from the earlier one, but if you have specific requests let me know. Also, perception checks from everyone.[/sblock]

Mewness

First Post
"Hrm," Kelvan mutters to some of Mallaby's companions. "You might tell your Lord Mallaby to be more careful. My daughter is a grown woman, and she'll be flattered by whomever she likes, but that girl he's going to marry might not be pleased."
Goldenhorn glances at Mallaby. "Is his behavior improper? I had wondered about the relevant human customs, but as none of the women who receive his attentions seem concerned, I assumed there was no objection to be made."

Perin walks toward Spider adjusting the straps on his pack, "Ready when the rest of you are." Perin looks at their patron and sighs almost inaudibly. "I think we should avoid that Bandit Queen Lord Kelvan was talking about, she would be... distracting to our mission." Perin says to the group.
Goldenhorn snorts. "Surely the fellow has more sense than to--" he turns to observe Mallaby with Resta once again, and continues more quietly. "--but, perhaps not."

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
On point, Graval keeps his head foward, arms and legs pumping out the miles; neither the weight or the terrain slows him.

He talks as if Mallaby weren't even around. "Appears Ma'aby has enough o' tha love fer as many o' tha lasses as need it. Gonna ge' him in trouble one o' these days, don' fer doubtin'."

Upon seeing the terrain they've come upon, he turns serious. "Watch dem trees 'round here, lads. This be some perfec' spots fer an ambush, what."

[sblock=Perception]Perception roll. 1d20+7=13[/sblock]

Eternal54

First Post
On point, Graval keeps his head foward, arms and legs pumping out the miles; neither the weight or the terrain slows him.

He talks as if Mallaby weren't even around. "Appears Ma'aby has enough o' tha love fer as many o' tha lasses as need it. Gonna ge' him in trouble one o' these days, don' fer doubtin'."

Eraden nods in agreement. "His actions are not what most would call wise." He says just out of earshot of their employer.

Upon seeing the terrain they've come upon, he turns serious. "Watch dem trees 'round here, lads. This be some perfec' spots fer an ambush, what."

Upon hearing Graval Eraden surveys the tree line, keeping vigil for any threats lurking behind.

[sblock=OOC]
Perception = 21
[/sblock]

Remove ads