(Adventure) Hunt for the Cirya de Pietro [Judge - garyh]

ferretguy

First Post
Well, that info does help quite a bit. Now his ship, since you were the one to repair and modifiy it, what does it look like and whats the flag it normaly flies.

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir

Quiet until now, ao'Thuir standing at the back says in a heavy elven accent, "What does this pirate look like? So when I spit him with my sword I will know that our job is finished."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Hallandor
Well, that info does help quite a bit. Now his ship, since you were the one to repair and modifiy it, what does it look like and whats the flag it normaly flies.

"It be like any other ship." Jericho says. "It be painted black, an' the sails are black, as well. She's got a dozen cannons, six on a side. An' she flies no flag."

ao'Thuir
"What does this pirate look like? So when I spit him with my sword I will know that our job is finished."

"He wears blue and black, Ramirez." Jericho says, stroking his beard as though deep in thought. "A blue hat with a wide brim, aye... and large feathers. He may wear an eye-patch, I can't recall... big black boots, aye, an' several rings. Ye'll know 'im when ye see 'im, he stands out from th' rest of his crew."

Pyrex

First Post
"Why hasn't anyone else gone after him? I would expect that given his pattern and length of time on the seas that the Orassus Port Authority, the trade guilds and any licensed privateers would be trying to hunt him down already.

I can only assume that you've come to us because all of them have failed."

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Remi
"Why hasn't anyone else gone after him? I would expect that given his pattern and length of time on the seas that the Orassus Port Authority, the trade guilds and any licensed privateers would be trying to hunt him down already.

I can only assume that you've come to us because all of them have failed."

Jericho nods. "Aye, lad, ye got it right. She's got a wake of dead ships a mile wide and three dozen more long. Any ship that's gone against her has wound up as driftwood, all her crew dead, and no ship of any government I know has managed to do any real damage afore bein' destroyed."

He pauses. "This isn't an easy task I'm askin' of ye..."

ferretguy

First Post
Looking at Jericho, Hallandor repliesWell if was an easy task, you would have no need of us. I for one am up for it, What say all the rest?

Pyrex

First Post
Remi Odaren, human Rgr 2

"To be honest it feels as though we could be getting in a bit over our heads, but I suppose I'd be willing to give it a shot.

What do you think Katherine?

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Pyrex said:
"To be honest it feels as though we could be getting in a bit over our heads, but I suppose I'd be willing to give it a shot.

What do you think Katherine?

Katherine nods slowly. "I would not get too attached to the idea of the double pay for full destruction of the ship, but as long as Jericho and his ship have not been publicly connected with our quest, I have a glimmer of a plan... There's some things I need to learn about the ways of pirates, but right now I think our first step should be to plot a safe course for the next port city south... and buy some trade goods." She grins at her companions and begins humming a seagoing tune...

Erekose13

Explorer
ao'Thuir of the Ghost Tribe, male Wood Elf Barbarian 1

"I am up for it. So does anyone now how to work one of those things?" ao'Thuir says, pointing back out to the ships at the dock.

Pyrex

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
"...but right now I think our first step should be to plot a safe course for the next port city south... and buy some trade goods."

"I think we're agreed then. We'll take the job. If you can give us our up-front share now, we have some shopping and information gathering to do while you round us up a crew."

Remove ads