(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging) Part II

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Gotcha--that one also is not right. Excellent, we can thus proceed :))

*The group begins to get tired, and they have to decide how they will be camping this night. One idea, for instance, is to have people take shifts and work combinations at a reduced rate during their watches.*

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Actualy, I was going to suggest massage 2nd, perhaps it's the giver not the taker. I feel like this puzzle is assuming we have some kind of knowledge OOC that we don't IC :(

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Actually, it may be knowledge you have neither out of nor in character, but the makers had it in character. I figured worst comes to worst, brute force is a bit slow, but tenable, so you have that out)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Yeah, that figures. Stupid ancient puzzles. Cade's begining to think that they're different aspects, coordination being one of them, in which case, we at least have the first one. Start there and try random things.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well yes ;) But they spent so much time that it's about time to rest--I wanted to know how you're handling resting/watch orders, and if you want to have watching people activating sequences at a slower rate while the others rest)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I think that saves time in the long run. We have... 5 people? No spells cast, so we can rest for 10 hours, with 2 hour shifts of watches.

OOC2: I sent you the latest revisions, waiting for your responce :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Shall I wait for one more to chime in or just go then? If we continue, what second picture will you guys try during the night after the juggling? (I need to know if I have to roll for it being correct) )

(OOC2: It seems mostly fine, though the dual stat bonuses on the elf seems a bit over-the-top)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
ooc: I'd go with sensual massage. As for waiting for one more, that's up to you, IMO.

Remove ads