(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Aye, tis a noble cause," Cade says. "One I'd be honored to help with. I think we need ta know more on where we're ta go and what we're ta do to recover this orb. And do ya know anything that kin help us do it faster and easier?"

OOC: Hey, I'm first too, and I am dwarfed. Poor old halfling me.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It is hundreds of miles to the Southeast, in a stretch of land that had until now been sealed via use of a power Abjuration and Illusion magic that bent travellers around its radius without noticing. Because the place has been sealed for so long, nobody really knows exactly where it is. But, I have created a few of these."

*Zarindas holds up a small silver ring with a tiny sapphire atop it.*

Appraise DC 15:
[SBLOCK]
The ring is probably worth somewhere in the neighbourhood of 250 Gold
[/SBLOCK]

"This ring will point you in the right direction, like a compass. It will even glow brighter when you get close to the orb. With this in your possession, I hope that it will be possible to reach your goal with all possible speed."

"But come, you must be uncomfortable standing here in the entry hall! Let me take you upstairs to the sitting room--Alyx would be glad to meet you too!"

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"That is an interesting item, and the journey seems reasonable. Yes, let us meet Alyx." Anton follows Zarindas, assuming he goes to the appropriate room.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zarindas smiles in thanks when he hears that there are those who are willing to help him.*

"I am grateful to you all! Come, follow me."

*He heads up the narrow, creaky stairs, leading the group into a cozy-looking room with a large number of soft and cushy-looking chairs (though some of them are bit old and musty-looking, they are still sound) that have been arranged by the same person who has taken care of the rest of the house's decor.*

*On a bed along the side of the room, the girl who must be Alyx sits up expectantly. She is extremely beautiful, with delicate features and long silky blonde hair that falls across her shoulders like a waterfall of gold. Alyx's joyful slightly-tilted emerald-green eyes wince slightly in pain as they look innocently onto those who have entered the toom, and her fair skin is perhaps a bit paler than it should be. You notice that her ears are slightly pointed, and when combined with the eyes, this suggests a half-elf. She appears to be twenty years old at the oldest, though as a half-elf she would probably be in her thirties before she reached this state of maturity. Her soft, graceful curves are not overly covered by the light nightgown that she wears, which is covered with little stitched flowers.*

"Oh, hello there!" Alyx says cheerfully in a light sweet voice that is a bit strained from the pain, "My name is Alecto, but my friends call me Alyx. You are all here to help me? That is so kind of you," she gives a horrible rasping cough, "I...I'm sorry. Anyway, I had almost given up hope when the clerics said they couldn't cure me. Thank you all so much--from the bottom of my heart!"

"Please," she offers, trying to play the hostess from her position on the bed, "Everyone take a seat," she coughs again and falls into a fit of wheezing, but recovers as soon as she can, "I'm afraid there aren't enough chairs for all, so some of you can come sit here with me. Don't worry, the Curse is not contagious, and I don't bite--though all my friends would not believe me, and so I haven't had anyone but Daddy to talk to in a while..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Nice ta meet ya las. I'm Cade Jenner, and I hope ta be of service." Alton finds a spot near the bed and plops down there, resting his head on the bed looking at the girl. Cade shrugs and sits down on the floor by the bed, leaning up against the large dog.

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton takes off his hat and sits by Alecto, "You do not have to be a hostess to us, you only need to rest and keep your strength."

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
"Nice ta meet ya las. I'm Cade Jenner, and I hope ta be of service." Alton finds a spot near the bed and plops down there, resting his head on the bed looking at the girl. Cade shrugs and sits down, leaning up against the large dog.
"Thank you Cade. Truly, your kindness makes you, quite literally, a life saver," Alyx answers, smiling brilliantly at the halfling before she falls into a long series of coughs, recovering and petting Alton absently, perhaps gaining therapeutic properties from the calming effect of the dog, for her coughing subsides.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Anton takes off his hat and sits by Alecto, "You do not have to be a hostess to us, you only need to rest and keep your strength."
"Please, call me Alyx," the half-elven girl answers, petting Alton gently as she speaks, "And I would feel like I was letting Mommy down from where's she watching Up There if I didn't do my best to make you at home. This place has gotten so much less pretty now that she is gone...Daddy just doesn't have any fashion sense, I'm afraid."

(OOC: Wouldn't it be funny if I typoed Alton for Anton up there?--its only one letter! :lol: )

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Wouldn't it be funny if I typoed Alton for Anton up there?--its only one letter! :lol:)
OOC: Would be worse if I did and tried to ride Anton. I have no problem refering to Alton as the dog, or the St Bernard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads