(Adventure) Immortality Awakens (Knight Otu Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Would be worse if I did and tried to ride Anton. I have no problem refering to Alton as the dog, or the St Bernard.
(OOC: I dunno, I think 'petting Anton gently as she speaks' would be pretty interesting. On another random note, did you know that ENWorld does not go left to right when looking for : lol : and : ) but rather fills in :) before :lol: every time, which I discovered in my last post when I tried to put a :lol: right before a ) and got :lol:) )

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Anton peers at the dog and smiles at it, seeming to communicate with Alton, and he smiles. <Hello, Alton.> "Of course, Alyx. We are comfortable in this house as it is. It seems ... homey.'

He turns to Cade, "By the way, I like your dog."

Anton catches himself, as if he just realized that his comment was kind of random. "I am sure your mother would be proud of you no matter what, Alyx. Men can rarely be expected to have fashion sense anyway."

ooc: See? The dog and I are kindred spirits! Nah, Wild Empathy, by the way. ;)

Yeah, I noticed that. Odd, that is. I think that's why whenever you click the smiley buttons, they put spaces before and after the smiley.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Anton catches himself, as if he just realized that his comment was kind of random. "I am sure your mother would be proud of you no matter what, Alyx."

"I...I hope so, Anton...I try my best to make her proud...She was a wonderful mother, though she always did seem a bit sad that I wasn't an elf..."

Men can rarely be expected to have fashion sense anyway

*Alyx giggles.*

"I guess you're right, although I've seen some male Bards and Artists who seemed to have a knack for it."

(OOC: Fine, you wanna add more, so will I :p)

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: You may be fast, but I can edit in response to anything you can throw! :D)
ooc: Bah. I waited for you to edit, though.

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
"I...I hope so, Anton...I try my best to make her proud...She was a wonderful mother, though she always did seem a bit sad that I wasn't an elf..."
"Well, think if it this way: instead, you have some of the best qualities of each parent."
*Alyx giggles.*

"I guess you're right, although I've seen some male Bards and Artists who seemed to have a knack for it."
Anton smiles as Alyx smiles, "Yes, there are a few, women seem to reign supreme in that realm, regardless."
(OOC: Fine, you wanna add more, so will I :p)
ooc: Go ahead, I understand you rarely turn down a chance to reply to something -- the more the merrier.

Bront

The man with the probe
Jdvn1 said:
He turns to Cade, "By the way, I like your dog."
"Just make sure you two don't spoil him." Cade jokes, watching Alton soak up all the attention.

"Alyx, las, ya have a fine home here. No need ta worry 'bout us. Hope ya understand when I say I hope we're on our way soon. Donna want ta make ya wait ana longer than we have ta to get ya well again."

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Y'know, I think if you, BS, and I ever joined a game together, the GM's head would explode :lol:)
ooc: Caught it before the edit! ;) If you edit it. Anyway, I've been posting much less recently. I normally post while at school, and school's out, so. My ppd has dropped more than two full points this week. That sort of game would be really fun, though. I wonder how fast we could run through a standard adventure.

And on that note, I think I'll turn in for the night, if only to give everyone else a chance to catch up. :D C'ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads