• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Inc. Campaign

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Without much warning a female half orc burst into the commons. She wore form-fitting drab brown leather and several assorted blades strapped to her belt and back. Moving quickly to the bulletin board, she quite rudely shoved past the dancing Zed. Following behind her was a massive Goliath clad simply in leather pants, a rough spun tunic and a wide leather belt. His apporach was much slower and much more respectful than the half orc.

Upon seeing that all the jobs were filled she let out a curse in Giant, which made the Goliath frown at her.
There's no need for that language, Letha.

Growling deep in her throat, she responded:
Everett 'snot gonna be happy we have no work this week either, Craggy. Just as well the rest didn't bother comin' out.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Standing deliberately, Richard steadies the stumbling Zed gently with two fingers.
“Come, fellow, shall we sit with our new companions?”
Nodding once, the half-elf sits and signals for three more drinks.
“And you, sturdy dwarf, will you join us?”
Nodding once again, he turns to the halfling and dragonborn. With a rounded baritone, he introduces himself to them all,
“Richard Borges. More than a pleasure to be working with you.”

CaBaNa

First Post
Being shoved by the half-orc lady stops Zed from his concentrated gaze into the amulet, and brought him back to his own twisted reality. Looking down at the fingers on his arm, Zed traces the hand they belong too the wrist attached, and up the commonly dressed arm, over shoulders and neck, into the eyes of Richard as he makes declarations of friendship and introduction.

Zed gives a beaming smile, he thinks it's award winning. However it's caustic.

Thanks for the hand, such a chum and only just met. What pipes for a human, er, elf... both? Either way, with the dwarf humming and you, Richard, singing. Well I could have a crowd stare at me all day. Us, stare at us all day. We could preform and the people would be awed.

If only the rest of this crew is as talented as us, we could be famous.

Before you ask, Zed. Yes, I know, you want my autograph. The great Zed is before you, and all is right. Simply stunning aren't I? yes, indeed, quite. Zed.

MmmmmZedMoving on, I believe gracing you all with my moniker in turn requires, at some social level, that you return the favour...

The entire time Zed is speaking he makes eye contact with anyone he deems is paying attention, and stares lovingly into his mirror.
Giving sweeping bows as he says his name, over and again.

He seems to barely notice the shove from the half-orc girl, due to his being so caught up in himself, and his talented new companions.

Grescheks

First Post
Graciously accepting the proffered drink from Geffin, Bharash drinks while watching the spectacle created by the entrance of the half-orc and the goliath, as well as the arrival of his three new companions. Motioning for a refill of his all-too-quickly finished half-pint, he keeps an eye on the angry looking half-orc and returns most of his attention to his companions.

"Well met, Masters Borges and...Zed, was it? And to you, Master Dwarf. I am Bharash Odeyar, and my diminuitive friend here is known as Geffin, though I'm sure if given the chance he would tell you much more about himself."

Accepting his drink from the barmaid, he raises his glass.

"Shall we drink a toast to our endeavor before we begin our appointed task?"

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Morrek pspeaks into his closed fist, then holds his fist up to his ear. He then approaches you all, his eyes darting about, not quite making eye contact. "Hello, how... are you doing? Are... you well?" His manner of speech is disconcerting and broken up by odd pauses, and a bit nasally and higher pitched than you'd expect based off of the size of his chest.

renau1g

First Post
Clapping at the spectacle, Geffin smiles at the antics surrounding him, "Oh yes, this will be more fun than that time I hid that badger in Gildo's mattress" the halfling thinks to himself as the half-elf sings to his mirror.

Hearing a call for a toast, the halfling is quick to raise his glass.

Ian.Fleming

First Post
Hearing them starting a toast really rubbed Letha's the wrong way. She started towards the group with a hand on a knife before Craggy stopped her with a hand on her shoulder and a slow shake of his head. Letha let out a final snort before the both of them left the hall.

Outside, the sun has reaches it's peak. Most of the adventurers have formed into their own groups and are making arrangements for travel with several liveried guild officials. Some of the more boisterous ones are sitting around tables and getting ready to start an evening of drinking early.

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
“So, gentlemen, what do you suggest we do? Shall we head out promptly in the hope of catching our quarry swiftly, or should we take some time around here to gather information about what we will be encountering?”

Grescheks

First Post
Finishing his second small drink and noticing the half-orc and goliath leave without causing trouble, Bharash thinks for a moment before replying.

"I think we would do best to leave immediately. Here, we are likely to find naught but rumors and hear-say, while the people of Epinyerd suffer more. Once we reach Epinyerd, we can question the townsfolk for more accurate information, and be able to defend them more readily in case the bandits attack during this time."

renau1g

First Post
"Whatevah gets us a movin' I'm all for doin'. How far is this place anyways? I'm feeling a mite bit hungry." Geffin asks, his stomach rumbling for effect.

Remove ads