Adventure: Into the Wild

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'm happy how he turned out, although there could be improvements (and Meta gave good some idea's). He did play up, but he lived through it and even held two or three demons busy. It didn't help that this was huge area to cover.

Tempests are supposed to be striker-lite, but it seems they got somewhat ignored as new builds come out. There aren't many two-weapon powers - could someone lookup shields on CB online to see if there are axe/shields? I need only the source from which to check it...

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
[sblock=Defending with Axes]
could someone lookup shields on CB online to see if there are axe/shields? I need only the source from which to check it...[/COLOR]

If you're after an item, the gauntlet axe from the Dark Sun Campaign setting is probably what you want. If it's an enchantment, then Shielding Blade from Dragon 391 can be put on a khopesh, which is both an axe and a heavy blade.[/sblock]

Haruka blushes in response to Ashir's outburst, but a smile, genuine and a little sad, works its way across her face. "That's very kind of you to say. Even if it's not true." She blinks and shakes her head. "Anyway, let's bring this worm to those who will hear him. I think I'd like to be done with this."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Thanks, but Kopesh is two handed weapon, is it not? Not good for tempest fighter. But gauntlet axe sounds promising. Now to borrow somewhere DarkSun. I'm not even sure anyone in Croatia got it yet...

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
GM: Can you help me out and and at least update your XP on your wiki sheet.

As you may have noticed, I calculate how much gp worth you need based on what % of what levels the XP your earned filled (i.e. 43% of level 5 and 45% of level 6). I used to do the math every time but I am finishing a spreadsheet that does the job.

So just make sure you update your current XP and enter your latest award on the xp tracker.

dimsdale

First Post
GM: Can you help me out and and at least update your XP on your wiki sheet.

As you may have noticed, I calculate how much gp worth you need based on what % of what levels the XP your earned filled (i.e. 43% of level 5 and 45% of level 6). I used to do the math every time but I am finishing a spreadsheet that does the job.

So just make sure you update your current XP and enter your latest award on the xp tracker.

ooc: done :)

Remove ads