[Adventure] Invasion of the Einherjar (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder, Judge: Covaithe )

OOC: Also, if Ilex could use a different color for speech (since Haaku is already using Orange) that would be great, since it makes it much easier to associate which character is speaking. I checked out your character sheet, and everything looks to be on the up and up.

(I'll do a full review soon for everyone so that you can get the "review by anyone" out of the way)

Son of Meepo

First Post
"Six months you say? Sir, I think you have yourself a deal! I think someone as unorthodox as Boomer is less likely to be put off by first impressions, so my ladies and I will start there."

Proudman nods to Fhangrim.

"That's right, six months. Which for a Lieutenant such as myself will garner you about 250 gold. Of course, I think your services are worth more than that...but we'll see what I can dredge up for you when we've pushed them all back or killed them all (we will likely have to do the latter).

Boomer is as good a dwarf as you'll ever know...once you get past his...umm...aggressive demeanor. However, the choice of who to go after is up to all of you, but I wouldn't think splitting your resources among the three people a wise idea. Best to find one of them, and find them fast. Speak it over with the rest of your team and then head out when you are all ready."

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Also, if Ilex could use a different color for speech (since Haaku is already using Orange) that would be great, since it makes it much easier to associate which character is speaking. I checked out your character sheet, and everything looks to be on the up and up.

(I'll do a full review soon for everyone so that you can get the "review by anyone" out of the way)
"Haaku actually speaks with DustyBrown, thanks very much!" "Totally not orange; also Haaku's text is bold."
OOC: SoM and I can then do everybody's senior review, and then everyone will be in ship shape.

Haaku takes a look at the slip of paper, and shoots another wary glance at Fhangrim. He clearly has yet to get over how bizarre the gnoll is. "Why don't we split up? I'd like to try to track down Eldeth." He shrugs and adds, with a glance at Proudman, "But if you say so, we'll stick together. I have no problem going to Boomer."
OOC: Ninja'd!

jbear

First Post
"This man speaks my language."

Leather, arms still folded frowns as the gnoll suggests finding 'Boomer'. He wonders what type of trouble such a decision might lead to. Deciding arguing might only waste time needlessly he decides to get to work.

"I'll go and ask my friend if he has heard of this Boomer."

Leather wanders down the streets a way and drops to his belly on the ground. He seems to be whispering into an open sewer grate. Moments later he seems to be shaking his fist at it and then drawing his hand axe and lifting it threateningly and making aggressive gestures with it towards the grate. He then gets up and sheaths the axe before walking back to the group as he dusts himself off.

"He's going to see if he can find something out. Only take a few minutes. He can e quick when he has the right motivation."

[sblock=OOC] Bellyache looks for information about Boomer's whereabouts: Streetwise 12

I hope you don't mind if I use this dice roller. It is meant to be truly random, unlike the ENWorld dice roller which hates me with a vengeance.

Leather's friend Bellyache, a savage halfling, follows him around, making his home in the sewers of the city where he listens to the whisperings from hidden places and learns alot as to what is going on and who is who in the place. That's basically how I RP Leather's training and background bonus in Streetwise. [/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: I guess I misunderstood. I thought the point of the challenge was to split up and try to convince as many of the three to join our cause as possible.

A few minutes pass before Leather hears a scratching sound: the sound of the sewer grate sliding open a few inches. A wad of dirty paper flies out and lands next to Leather. It reads:

[sblock=goblin language]
BeLlyAcHe no hEar aboUt BoOmeR. MayBe noT In rIghT plAce. tRy aGaiN LatEr?

P.s. GeT BelLyaChe foOd! RaT pOpuLation nO be bIg hEre.
[/sblock]

OOC: I guess I misunderstood. I thought the point of the challenge was to split up and try to convince as many of the three to join our cause as possible.

OOC: Sorry for any confusion. I actually have one of 3 surprises for you guys depending on who you decide to go after. If you guys successfully track down and convince one of them to join you, then it will change the battlefield in some way (not saying how, teehee, you'll have to wait and see...if you get it). But I certainly could not afford to give you all three benefits, thus, you need to go after only one of them. Decide carefully who you will go after (and use the list of names Proudman gave you as clues to what kind of benefit you would gain).

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
[sblock=text color]
Also, if Ilex could use a different color for speech (since Haaku is already using Orange) that would be great, . . .

I would like to use Bold Italic Lime Please. It look different from the olive drab another is using. I was only using Dark Orange because "lime green" was already taken in the last game. I found the purple hard to read. [/sblock]

Son of Meepo

First Post
[sblock=text color]

I would like to use Bold Italic Lime Please. It look different from the olive drab another is using. I was only using Dark Orange because "lime green" was already taken in the last game. I found the purple hard to read. [/sblock]

OOC: Generally italic is used for thought that is not spoken aloud.

Remove ads