[Adventure] Invasion of the Einherjar (DM: CrimsonFlameWielder, Judge: Covaithe )

WEContact

First Post
OOC: Granted, the odds that I'll hit with all three attacks of Rain of Blows against a L3 monster without any attack buffs are small: only a 27% chance. The average damage is much lower if you take hit rate into account.

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] I've just realised that Leather needs approval as well (for level 1)

I saw that when I got to the end of his sheet after levelling him up to level 3.
[MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] Can someone help me out with getting him legal?

jbear

First Post
[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION] CHEERS! Thanks guys! Hehe ... nice puns btw.

Done with level 3.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Fhangrim gained a spirit companion and an additional encounter heal. He also gets a second use of Combined Attack each encounter and barkskin as an encounter utility.

Also I retrained his summoning daily.

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
so apparently Ilex needs approvals for level 3 still. SoM just told me about the approval process. He builds my sheets so can't approve them, ha, go figure.

Thank you for the game. Now I just need baby to sleep long enough to do updates.

@Wife Of Meepo : You are approved for lvl 3 now. Please update your sheet to lvl 4 and let me know when you are done so I can approve you for lvl 4.
[MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION]: You have your standard approval for lvl 4 now. Just need a Senior Reviewer to check out your sheet.
[MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION]: You are now have one (standard) approval for lvl 3. Just need a Senior Reviewer to check out your sheet.
[MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION]: We're still waiting for another SR to review your sheet for lvl 2 so that we can get you updated to lvl 3.

Last edited:

Remove ads