Adventure: Just Before Nightfall (DM:johnmeier1, Judge:Ozymandias79)

KenHood

First Post
As the parents offer Tonk additional gold, he waves off their offer. "No, no. Is much okay. You need money more than me because stupid selfish daughter of you no want to work in field and help her mama and papa. I think maybe is more smart for you to use the money to buy good mule. It work much more hard that silly ungrateful daughter. I also think maybe is good advice to break both leg of daughter so she no run away again."

Finally, Tonk heads for the Tavern, pausing only to snarl at the girl as he exits.

[sblock=OOC]Er...

I'm not sure what we're parodying here.

Thanks for the adventure. See you guys in the Tavern.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Murphy will just nod at the parents, his disappointment in their reward evident, but the human will leave the meager reward there.

He follows Tonk only a few steps behind the half-orc.

[sblock=OOC]
Good game everyone! See you for drinks[/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
Dextyr is quite silent on the trip to return Isabelle to her home. As her parents offer him the reward he simply shakes his head. "The tale of rescuing Isabelle is more than enough of a reward for me" he states and gives a slight bow and turns to leave. He heads out behind the others wondering if that girl will smarten up or if she will continue to associate with the likes of vampires......

changer

First Post
Janus follows his comrades around, strangley quiet. Only mumbling responses when asked questions.

He smiles at the parents for their thanks and waves off any offer of reward.

[sblock=ooc]

Sorry for the delay, I have been quite sick of late.

thanks to one and all for their Dm'ing and playing, once again I had a great time.

see you in the pub.

[/sblock]

Remove ads