Adventure:Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=i hate to point this out]And I mean I REALLY hate to point this out, but Mervin moved to AA4 before he shot the snake. Technically, he'd be on the other side of the trap as well. :(

Your call, HMG.[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=also]One check per round: so does WD's nature check count, or just ignore that for now?

Also, for the group: Mervin can't really help with anything but Nature checks (he sucks at all the rest of those skills), so he'd be happy if you could leave those checks to him (assuming you have anything else you can do).

I'll go ahead and do a Nature check for Mervin, regardless of where he is.[/sblock]
OOC: Nature check: 20

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=i hate to point this out]And I mean I REALLY hate to point this out, but Mervin moved to AA4 before he shot the snake. Technically, he'd be on the other side of the trap as well. :(

Your call, HMG.[/sblock]
GM: Retcon to come tomorrow. Thanks. Been heavily distracted.

[sblock=also]One check per round: so does WD's nature check count, or just ignore that for now?

Also, for the group: Mervin can't really help with anything but Nature checks (he sucks at all the rest of those skills), so he'd be happy if you could leave those checks to him (assuming you have anything else you can do).

I'll go ahead and do a Nature check for Mervin, regardless of where he is.[/sblock]
OOC: Nature check: 20
GM: I guess I was kind of ambiguous. I meant one check per player, per round.

What this means, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), WD's Nature check was for Rujah, while Riardon took the Perception check. Thus the Nature checks have been exhausted, and the party has three successes with no failures, so far.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
GM: All: I retconned the last update. Mervin is at AA4, and Riardon is alone on the other side. The urgency is now not so much to keep Mervin from being pushed into the pit, but to keep Riardon from being sealed off from the group.

Remove ads