Adventure:Land Ho! FWBTHW (DM:H.M.Gimlord,Judge:Ozymandias79)

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I checked in occasionally, but not regularly, just checking to see where I'd be added in. So, for my info, I currently have... 6 HP now? Or does the Inspiring Word give me a HS too? I don't recall how Warlord's work, though, I do remember Riardon giving me a bonus on attacks I spend AP for. So, my idea at the moment is to: Mark the three zombies or whatever the crap it is that wanted to eat my face that are adjacent, then shift away from the adjacent one, spend a healing surge, then spit a gout of acid wherever I can hit the most of these buggers. Any suggestions where to aim the acid? Btw, Rujah's friggin' pissed at the moment.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]You spend and get your healing surge value, too. You didn't have to shift away, as close attacks provoke no Opportunity attacks as far as I know. Good to see you back, we can really use some area attacks vs these minions.[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]You spend and get your healing surge value, too. You didn't have to shift away, as close attacks provoke no Opportunity attacks as far as I know. Good to see you back, we can really use some area attacks vs these minions.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
Shift would be for my second wind not provoking a OA[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Just to be clear to Theroc and WD, Rujah would be at 32HP if he spent a SW in addition to IW (expending a total of 2 HS). [/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Rujah could hit 4 of the zombies or w/e with his breath weapon, but it would also hit Riardon, or he could hit three without hitting him. Which was part of why I was asking for opinions. If Riardon is NOT where he's shown on the map, my calculation is off.[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]For all those who might not know, Rujah's breath weapon (enlarged by a feat he's taken) covers a close blast 5.

This being the case, he could possibly hit 5 of them if Talon, Fenwick, Jin, AND Riardon were willing to roll the dice :devil: (D-1 - H3). Not that I think that would be a good idea :angel:.

Of course if Rujah shifts and does his SW after he breaths acid he could try to get some of them who are obviously in the boat, though invisible to him at the time (and nobody gets hurt), but, then again, they could all be stacked at the back, out of range.

Ah! The possibilities abound!

What will he do, what will he do?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]For all those who might not know, Rujah's breath weapon (enlarged by a feat he's taken) covers a close blast 5.

This being the case, he could possibly hit 5 of them if Talon, Fenwick, Jin, AND Riardon were willing to roll the dice :devil: (D-1 - H3). Not that I think that would be a good idea :angel:.

Of course if Rujah shifts and does his SW after he breaths acid he could try to get some of them who are obviously in the boat, though invisible to him at the time (and nobody gets hurt), but, then again, they could all be stacked at the back, out of range.

Ah! The possibilities abound!

What will he do, what will he do?[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
You managed to confuse me further, HM, are you saying I cannot rely on the map for my actions? o_O?[/sblock]

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
You managed to confuse me further, HM, are you saying I cannot rely on the map for my actions? o_O?[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Not sure what you mean by that, and pardon my ignorance, but what does "o_O?" mean?

The "options" I presented, as inopportune as they are, originate from looking at the map (look carefully).

As far as the blind shot to the left, I guess it's not as blind a shot as I thought. Yep, Rujah knows that there are (at least) four in the boat (G-6 - D-4). The stern of that boat (beyond column -7), however, is still completely obscured and invisible, leaving some squares the contents of which are unknown.

Didn't mean to confuse you :blush:.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think we shouldn't hit ourselves to kill some minions if we don't know how many are out there. Perhaps there will be a better opportunity for the breath in the next two or three rounds.

If only one would be hit, even Riardon, that would be another thing.

Just my 2 cent.[/sblock]

Theroc

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think we shouldn't hit ourselves to kill some minions if we don't know how many are out there. Perhaps there will be a better opportunity for the breath in the next two or three rounds.

If only one would be hit, even Riardon, that would be another thing.

Just my 2 cent.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
I can hit four if I hit Riardon, or 3 if I do not hit Riardon.[/sblock]

Remove ads