Adventure: Lord Byron’s Economic Woes (DM: Tenchuu, Judge: H.M.Gimlord)

evilbob

Explorer
After the equipment is loaded, Mervin melts the hazardous ice and the group leaves the small cave.
[sblock=occ]Not sure how much to RP but just taking the initiative there... :) I suppose we could bury the bodies and everything?[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"We should grab Stanng and meet up with those other not dead humans. Maybe they is friends? Good blasting magicman" Kane says.

johnmeier1

Explorer
As the group reaches the huts, their travel seeming to go faster with Wil's rite, the bard speaks again Let us gather up what we can from here and make our way down to the beach. We can make the windy trip back... may it be at our backs.

renau1g

First Post
"Sounds like a good plan musicman. You play for Kane on trip home? Kane like that" the bugbear says.

[sblock=ooc]
Are we going to start a new thread Tenchuu? I was wondering if we should head into the tavern and grab Kruk IC [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Wil departs from the group once they reach Daunton. Kane, could you see if there are any calls for a brave band of heroes like ourselves in the Tavern? I am off to locate some arcane books.

[sblock=OOC] Almost would have 3 PCs in the tavern, so Wil will go elsewhere[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Yeah, I mean unless there's some other thing we need to worry about or RP, we will just grab everyone in camp and then head back to the boats and then sail on back to town. Tenchuu, you can just do a summary or whatever if you want just to make it more official I guess? :) Thanks for a great game![/sblock]

ryryguy

First Post
Hergunna is unusually quiet during the return journey. She seems to be reflecting on her experiences.

ooc: and I continue to be pretty busy IRL. :)

Tenchuu

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Sorry for the delay. I have been swamped with work.

Next Adventure is submitted to the judges. I guess I'll just write up a summary post and Document the remaining XP, Time XP, and Time Gold.

Thanks all for the great game.

Please return to the tavern and be sure to brag about the white dragon!
[/sblock]

Remove ads