[Adventure] Madness at Gardmore Abbey

Dekana

Explorer
Eva also sneaks into position closer to the entrance. When everyone else is ready to go, she quietly recites a minor cantrip.

From about 50 feet directly away from the entrance, the voice of a human male can be heard yelling a warcry. His warcry is immediately followed by several more cheers from other humans with slightly different voices.

OOC: Eva positions herself 10 squares to the side of the entrance. She casts Ghost Sound 10 squares away from her at a point 10 squares out from the entrance.

Stealth: 18 (1d20+4=18)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Merri tries to move silently as well.

OOC: Stealth roll: 11 uh oh!

OOC:
Did you include aid bonus? Not that +2 would make much difference, but still.

Illarion keeps on the outer edge of the group keeping himself between orcs and them. He changes his appearance to look vaguely goblinoid/orcoid. Good enough from the distance. In case someone glances their way, he calls in his best guttural language
"MY bit*h!" while changing for the moment his looks to look like a menacing orc/goblin/whatever the observers race is.

[MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION], Use Changeling trick if you think that would cover quick change better - it gives CA in combat, could be used to menace someone this way? (Bluff +15, Initimidate +13)

Mewness

First Post
OOC: I'll be traveling for two weeks, from Saturday the 12th to Friday the 25th. I'll try to keep track of the thread but may not be able to post much during that time, so please NPC Papolstaanas as necessary.

Remove ads