[Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy)

renau1g

First Post
Papolstaanas waits until the guards have gone by, then slips through in through the door with Illarion.

The trio looks around the ramshackle home, it appears the victim was cooking a meal in a covered pot at the time of the murder, as the blackened pot lies on its side and the contents are strewn about (apparently it was some sort of vegetable soup). The smell from the rotting vegetables is quite sour, although as hardy adventurer's you've likely smelt worse.

As you look around, Tristan spots a small piece of paper that is barely visible in the darkness underneath the wooden stove (now cool) and it appears to be a chit, signed by someone you can't make out, but with a small symbol of circle with eight arrows protruding from it.

[sblock=image]
Raven_Beartrap__s_Chaos_Symbol_by_krazedkei.jpg
[/sblock]

OOC: It's now quite late, like 4 am or so

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Tristan squats and picks up the scrap of paper, holding it up to show to the other two. "Look familiar to either of you?" he asks while he tries to recall if he has seen the symbol before.

Mewness

First Post
"N-no," says Papolstaanas. "I wonder, did it belong to the, to the killer, or to the person who lived here, or--I thought it might be messy in here, but I wasn't expecting, you know, soup." He gingerly wipes away some of the foul-smelling soup, to see whether there might be something even worse underneath, like blood.

[sblock=Perception]Perception
14(1d20) +14 = 28
[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
"A good question," Tristan replies. "It doesn't have anything to do with any religions or demons I know of. Could it be the sign of a gang or some criminal ring in the town? Anyway, I'll keep it and see if any of our other companions recognize it when we meet up."

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tavern]"You heard... silence... no one have ever seen the werewolf. A lone wolf maybe. A beast that can't hunt animals alone, so it attack humans because they are easier prey. I heard that is possible. Find an hunter and track it."[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
"N-no," says Papolstaanas. "I wonder, did it belong to the, to the killer, or to the person who lived here, or--I thought it might be messy in here, but I wasn't expecting, you know, soup." He gingerly wipes away some of the foul-smelling soup, to see whether there might be something even worse underneath, like blood.

[sblock=Perception]Perception
14(1d20) +14 = 28
[/sblock]

Papo does spot some blood, and even a bit of gore around the simple unadorned wooden table. It's old though, not fresh by any stretch. The blood has soaked into the wood.

[sblock=ooc]
Apparently someone got their....just desserts

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR3jnW2kcUs]CSI:MIAMI Intro - YouTube[/ame][/sblock]

[SBLOCK=Tavern]"You heard... silence... no one have ever seen the werewolf. A lone wolf maybe. A beast that can't hunt animals alone, so it attack humans because they are easier prey. I heard that is possible. Find an hunter and track it."[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=Tavern]
"We did try that, sent out the best we had 'round these parts, an old dwarf fella but ain't heard from him inna fortnight" the barkeep says [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads