[Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Two Portals Tavern]"You are speaking like a man who just got a nightmare. Have you seen the creature yourself? Did anyone have seen it themselves? A werewolf? That's not credible. I mean, even if it is a WEREwolf, it is still a wolf, it want to stay in pack. If such creature would exist, it would have his pack and you would be overrun by them." replies Eloan loud enough so everyone. He give a look at 7 Rabbit who is looking at the reaction of the room.

OOC: As [MENTION=79945]JoeNotCharles[/MENTION] is in vacation: Insight (1d20+9=25) to analyze the reaction of the crowd.
[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Tavern]
At the shifter's words the man visible cowers, "Wait, you're saying there's more than one of them!" the barkeep replies, apparently not hearing the second part about being overrun.

7 Rabbit can tell that the words have made them increasingly uneasy and then a large, burly man, judging by his scarred fists a man used to a fight, stands up.

"Hey, youse guys thinking what I'm thinking? This here guy is talking about a pack of them werewolves and lookit him, he's got fur, he's got sharp teeth too! Maybe he's one of them" the man says, the other individuals seem to be agreeing, 7 Rabbit can tell that they're likely scared and this may be some way to deal with their fear.....

[/sblock]

[sblock=Gil/Kaeysari]
Gil spends much time searching the room, but no arcane emanations are visible.

Kaeysari is walking around the room, not seeing much besides the obvious, until he looks out the window. A half-elf is visible, hiding in the shadows of a nearby alleyway. She is watching the window and at the sight of the shifter, begins to recoil.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Tristan, Papo, & Illarion]
As Tristan steps back into the shadows, Illarion just manages to pop the lock and slide into the room before Papo and Tristan spot a pair of guardsmen walking by the alley, stopping to check down the alley with raised hooded lanterns. They then continue on their way. [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OTavern]"Fur, teeth?" Eloan turns toward the man. "You have taken too much ale, man. I don't see any fur on my metal armor, and my teeth are in good condition, but doesn't look like fang. You must have been too hard on dwarf spirit to mistake an Eladrin for a werewolf."

OOC: Or it is the master who have been too hard on beer to think River was in L4W adventure ;)
[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Tavern]
The man squints hard, looking the eladrin up and down, shakes his head and returns to his table. The barkeep just sighs, "Sorry about that, sometimes he takes some stuff that he buys from dwarves coming in from the portal to the Valley, make him see things, probably why he gets into a lot of fights, but he pays his bill and always takes it outside" the man says, trying to explain the others behaviour.

[sblock=OOC]
:eek: - yup....... bad DM on that one ;) [/sblock][/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Well, I got nothing... You? asks Gil of Kaeysari.

OOC: Ha, awesomeness in the Tavern, felt very real for a moment.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=Tavern]"Anyway, I don't believe in this werewolf story. They would have been discovered long time ago, because they are in pack and pack are not discreet. If it is running like that for so long, it is something else. I guess there is no witness and it is only an urban legend."[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads