[Adventure]: Murder at Midnight (DM: renau1g, Judge Ozy)

CaBaNa

First Post
I should hope not! bursts Gil with his library voice. That would morally reprehensible, rude to the next of kin and lessimportant illegal. We are only here to prevent the next murder and capture the killer.

Gil strolls toward the back of the establishment and glances around for possible guards or concerned citizens.
OOC: if
He finds the alley clear of people, then produces his lockpicking set.

Whistle if someone shows up Kaeysari. says the scholar as he sets to work on the lock. I love these little puzzles...

[sblock=Rolls]

25 to spot people witnesses

10 (natural 1) to spot traps

20 (includes thieves tools) to pick lock

Roll lookup

[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: I've posted this two days ago, now I see it doesn't show

"Let me see if I can persuade it to open for us. You may want to stay further back."

Elf slides his hands across the door, feeling every crack of it before getting to work at the lock. He fumbles around for a bit, but nothing happens.

Thievery to open the secret door (1d20+9+1=13)

OOC: this is assuming the doors are locked

Velmont

First Post
Before entering the bar Eloan tells ot 7 Rabbit. "Don't speak much, let me do the talking. Just stay aware and try to see if the people we talking are honest or not. If they are not, spill some alcohol from your mug."

Eloan enters the room and sits down at the bar. "Barman, two mug of ales." He shook his head in a desperate way. "I can't believe it. It took us two months to track down Dovahkiin." tells Eloan to 7 Rabbit loud enough so everyone can hear him. "Now we have found him, he is dead. What will we say to his family?"

As the bartender put the mug on in front of him Eloan look at the bartender. "Is that true Dovahkiin, he is a dragonborn cleric of Netari, was killed in a shipwreck? I can't believe this faith for a follower of the Sea God."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Bluff (1d20+11=25)[/SBLOCK]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
7 Rabbit shrugs his expansive shoulders and shakes his head, but says nothing. He keeps an eye on the other patrons to see their reactions.

[sblock=OOC]
I'll be out of town on vacation until the middle of next week. Please NPC me until I get back.
[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Stop looking everywhere at once... comments the human, noticing how suspicious Kaeysari appears, I don't get to use my locksmith lessons very often, mostly took the class as a blow-off, 3 hours of relative safety from spellslinging eladrin. continues Gil conversationally, Did you go to school, or apprentice or...?

Remove ads