Adventure: Protection (Mal Malenkirk)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: It's free, no surge is spent.

GM: Technically, the surge have to come from someone, presumably Mercurial at this point. After a rest, Mercurial can make two infusions and the nifty thing about these is that the healing surge can come from anyone in the party. It's a great way to redistribute healing surge accross the party.

But it does not matter right now. No one is running out of surge in this fight. You'll all be long dead before that could happen! ;)

LogicsFate

First Post
OOC: Queen is up
OOC:
Thanks for the update i was... overwhelmed.

The slow reacting Queen finally takes action. With the hum of a full charge, Queen takes a moment to finish off the gobbo in the middle of the north line with a flash/crackle of lightning. Seeming to have difficulty controlling it the forged misses badly gouging an impressive hole in the landscape. A subtle glow fades from Queens frame and the disappointed forged takes a step back seeming to lose cohesion.

Queen shatters, turning into so much dust in the wind and yet in the swirl looms a solid form, what appears to be a warforged constructed to look like a large dog lands on all four legs. Surrounded by a veritable swarm of tiny constructs the "dog" bounds for the front lines to the west.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Actions
[sblock]
Attack action=Queens First Attack vs K26 (1d20+4=[8],1d8+4=[11] Storm Spike

Minor Action- Wild shape, shift one square south-west. (Queen now resists Melee/ranged damage(4))

Move action- move to m21
[/sblock]

Last edited:

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: scratch the push 1 on the swordsman, use orb of nimble thoughts to shift 5 squares to H23, updating post to reflect. No worries FourMonos, just wish I'd rolled higher on my damage. [MENTION=834]Mal Malenkirk[/MENTION] Thank you for the gracious lack of OA.

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
GM: Trying to update tonight. It's harder than it seems because I first must update my other adventure and the Habs are playing the Canucks tonight so my attention is very divided...

Remove ads