Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Tide of Iron at S1. (1d20+10=20, 1d12+6=10)

Alex hits AC20 for 10 damage on S1 and he is pushed off the stairs to position Z12 where he is prone.

2d10 damage for falling 20 feet. (2d10=13) So 23 damage total to S1 and he is bloody.

charging attack at A1 (1d20+11=25, 1d12+6=11). So A1 is bloody also with 25 damage total.

So Alex hops up on the crates, swings through the scout with his waraxe pushing the elf off the steps and causing him to fall hard to the beach below. Charging up the rest of the steps, the fighter slashes into the nearest archer as well.

Quagmire...

Ozymandias79

First Post
OOP:Hey, Phoenix, remember one gets a save to avoid getting moved into dangerous terrain (IE like off cliffs or stairs), so the elf gets a saving throw to see if it can avoid getting pushed off by Alex.

Ozzy

Phoenix8008

First Post
You are correct about the save. My above description stands though, for I am the DM! ;)

1d20=6

And also I happened to roll a failed save after you pointed out that I needed to. :blush:

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Okay, I have actions for Alex and Beyrk. Just need Quagmire and Hrav's stuff and then I can NPC Girth unless Digger gets back tomorrow before the others have finished going.

covaithe

Explorer
Quagmire bounds up the stairs behind Alex. With a throaty roar he hacks at the archer, the magic of his sword amplifying his momentum.

[sblock=actions]Go up the northern stairs and charge A1. Hits AC 18 for 11 damage. I'm not at all sure at this point what square that puts me in, but I'd prefer AB13 if it's possible.[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
I'm back but I have a funeral to attend tomorrow and my computer is behaving very strangely. I should be up and running within 24 hours but please NPC me if necessary to keep the momentum up.

Also remember I now have Distant Advantage so can also get flanking if a target is already flanked by allies!

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Cov- Not sure how you reach AB13 since the stairs and crates are difficult terrain which would make it 8 squares of movement and your speed is only 5. Unless you wanna spend an action point?

Erekose said:
Standard: Shout of Triumph vs. AD10:AF12. atk S2 +5 vs. Fort. If hit, 1d6+5 dmg and S2 is pushed to AF15

Move: move to AE14 so that Harv can move between archers and flank.
Erekose: I'm assuming you mean S2 who is at AE/12, not AF12. So the push to it would end it at AE/15 I'm assuming. Again, the move over difficult terrain costs 2 squares each. Not sure how you get to AE14. Let me know what you want to do.

Hrav: Where do you want to be slid to by way of Beyrk's Shout of Triumph (it does hit). You have 4 squares of movement available and difficult terrain doesn't hinder the slide. Actually, looking at it Erekose should make the call since Beyrk determines who is slid and where. Wanna just go with AD13?

Once I have these movement questions answered, I can update the map beyond what I have here.
attachment.php

Attachments

• RR1 Dock 10.JPG
    RR1 Dock 10.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 147

covaithe

Explorer
OOC: Cov- Not sure how you reach AB13 since the stairs and crates are difficult terrain which would make it 8 squares of movement and your speed is only 5. Unless you wanna spend an action point?

ooc: move+charge, yes? I should be able to go 10 squares and still attack, which should easily get me up the stairs, if I'm not mistaken. The only question is if it's possible to move from AA12 to AB13, and if any kind of check is needed. If so, then it's just as close to me as AA13 and should be a valid place to charge to. If not, then I probably can't charge since I'd have to end in the square where Alex is. If that's the case, I'll change.

Remove ads