• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

garyh

First Post
[sblock=Still leveling up...]I'm still working on updating Hrav for level 6. I aim to have it done Tuesday evening. Sorry for the delay.[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
I must be having a senior moment (month?) as I can sort everything else out but still cannot get to grips with adding a new power.

As to your kind offer Darksteed I am perfectly happy for you do edit for me.

I have added HP; retrained an Encounter power; added my new armour and adjusted my AC; adjusted XP total and given ref to the gaining of such. I think I have also changed all the relevant maths bits.

So its just the addition of the new 5th level daily. I was not 100% convinced which would be best but I have decided on Hunger of Hadar (PHB 134). Damage without the need to roll dice and possibility of ongoing attacks.

If it is all right with you please enter that in and submit for approval.

garyh

First Post
OOC: Sorry for the delay, I will try really, really hard to have Hrav completed Thursday. I've made all the decisions, just need to code my new powers into the wiki.

The Digger

First Post
Thanks DS Girth looks fine so far

I didn't know about Weapon Finesse - what is it? And why do I get it?

I must admit to being way behind on what is happening L4E-wise recently. Is this like getting free Expertise or something? I have some recollection about that being about somewhere. It it was a choice \i'd rather have Implement Expertise.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads