• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure: Redblade's Riches!! (Ozymandias79 judging!)

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Girth you won initiative over the monsters, so you went first then the monsters went then the rest of us get to go. Including you again. Then the monsters shall go again after everyone has gone.

The Digger

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I don't think that's how it works DS. I believe we just work through the list from top to bottom and then start again. I think you what you are referring to is a surprise round but I don't think we had that.

Could Scorp clarify please - coz if you are right Girth would dearly like to move back - these things look nasty![/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]Scrop tends to use Mal's rules which means actions happen in post order (see the previous posts). So, everyone is up again.[/sblock]

The Digger

First Post
“And thee also I curse. May thy entrails wither and come out through thy nostrils!” Girth once more channelled the power of his Dark Mistress against the enemyl this time against the adult beast at the back of the horde. Then, realising his precarious position, he jinked back further behind the fighters.

Once in a safer position he raised his arms and dark matter shot from his mouth and nose to cover the ranks of the Kruthik. “Thy Will be done my Demanding Damsel” he chortled as the darkness solidified around the creatures.

A wall of blackness extended across the mouth of the facing passage blocking line of sight.

[sblock=OOC]Minor: Curse adult at I9. Move to J16 and gain Concealment (Shadow Walk); Major: Hunger of Hadar: Burst 1 within 10 centred on I10. Roll Lookup Those who start in the area or move in suffer 2d10+1 necrotic damage. Damage to both adults and both young = 15; Curse Damage to adult at I9 = 4; to adult at H11 = 5[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
Argh! *Kauldron cried out in pain as his lit cigar fell out of his mouth and onto the cavern floor.* Damn these things be nasty.

Let's see how they are when I turn on the heat! *He chuckles and twirls his blade when his hand. His blade flashes forward striking the young kruthik to his right. The young screams in pain inciting the others to attack him as well. Then Kauldron hunkers bunch and let's out a boom of divine power as holy light flashes and spills outwards from him making the kruthik cringe. He then takes a step back to fill in the void and contain the wall.*

[sblock=Actions]Standard: Valorous Smite vs. Young Kruthik (K11)
-Attack: +8 vs. AC (23)
-Damage: 2d6+4 damage (11)
-Effect: Close Burst 3 are all subject to Kauldron's Divine Sanction until the end of Kauldron's next turn. Which is all the Kruthik. It may effect the burrowed Kruthik if they are still within the burst.
-Divine Sanction: Creatures are Marked taking a -2 penalty to attack rolls if they target another character other then Kauldron. As well as take 10 RADIANT damage if they target another character other then Kauldron.

Minor: Channel Divinity: Solar Enemy
-Close Burst 2 (Gets Adult Kruthik 1, Young Kruthik 1, Young Kruthik 2, Young Kruthik 3, Hatchling Kruthik 1 & any other burrowed Hatchling Kruthiks that may be in the Close Burst 2)
-Effect:Each target gains vulnerable 5 radiant, or its vulnerability to radiant damage increases by 5 until the end of his next turn.

Move: Shift to J13[/sblock]

[sblock=Kauldron]Kauldron- Male Goblin Paladin 2
Passive Perception: 11, Passive Insight: 11
AC:21, Fort:15, Reflex:17, Will:16 -- Speed:5
HP:15/35, Temp HP:0
Bloodied:17, Surge Value:8, Surges left:9/12
Powers-
Divine Challenge
Enfeebling Strike
Goblin Tactics
Virtuous Strike

Action Point [X]
Call to Challenge [ ]
Channel Divinity [X]
Javelin [ ] [ ]
Second Wind [ ]
Valorous Smite [X]

Lay on Hands [ ]
Majestic Halo [ ]
Symbol of Brawn [ ]
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Could I get a healing word from one of the gracious leaders? Thanks![/sblock]

garyh

First Post
Hrav stabs wildly at the nearest kruthik hatchling, and misses just as wildly.

[sblock=Mechanics]Standard action - Piercing Strike against Kruthik Hatchling 1.

Piercing Strike against Kruthik Hatchling 1. (1d20+12=13, 1d10+6=16)

Hits Reflex 13 - Natural 1 misses - for 16 damage against Kruthik Hatchling 1.[/sblock]

[sblock=Hrav's Info]Hrav Kortaga - Male Bugbear Rogue (Fighter) 6
Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 20, Passive Insight: 19, Low-Light Vision
AC: 20, Fort: 18, Reflex: 20, Will: 15 - Speed: 6
HP: 51/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 13, Surges left: 6/8
Action Points: 1
Resists: 5 Necrotic, 5 Poison

Powers:
Clever Strike
Piercing Strike

Everybody Move
Nasty Backswing
Predatory Eye
Second Wind (Item: May use two surges when bloodied)
Student of the Sword +1 and Mark
Torturous Strike
Tumble

Handspring Assault
Mocking Strike

Acidic Rapier - Ranged Attack (Encounter)
Acidic Rapier - Ongoing Damage (Daily)
Deathcut Leather Armor (Daily)
Lightning Dagger -Lightning Damage (At-Will)
Lightning Dagger -Burst (Dailyl)
Potion of Healing x1

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Darksteed

First Post
OOC: Ok so what's going on with this group? Is this group dead in the water or what? Quagmire and Beyrk haven't posted in over a month. Girth and Dang't seem to be active still and Hrav here and there. The SR wasn't posted in a month as well. Is this group gonna be called or we gonna be in stalemate land for some time more. I only have on character and this is rather discouraging to me as a new player. Everyone should be able to get in a post once a week. With one liners and what not. I understand that real life gets in the way from time to time. I get that as well. I just would like to see something if anything happening here. Whether a disbandment or not.

Sorry to be a jerk, Just need to give a small push for something is all.

Remove ads