• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventure Seeds

alms66

First Post
Thank you for that - it was insanely hilarious the first time I saw it, now it's been so long I must watch this again... :lol:

I'm sure this isn't a new idea as I'm hardly one to be accused of originality, but I do think it's a good idea and therefore worthy of being a topic.

The idea I'm talking about is that of adventure seeds. These are very basic concepts that a DM can grab at a moment's notice and use to spawn, at the very least, a session of adventure.

I don't know how others may have formatted this concept but what I'm going to ask of people is that we all borrow from the Hollywood formula known as 'high concept'. In a nutshell, if your adventure seed can't be described in one (succinct) paragraph, then it ain't for this thread.

I'll start off proceedings with one that I came up with for a session I ran today:
The Big List of RPG Plots, by S. John Ross

Remove ads