• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The bastards of XXXXXX Bluerun

Knight Otu

First Post
"Lady Rainca, if you mean the weapons, well, we've defended the better weapons, including the bows, from the men following the Brute." The messenger seems slightly confused at the sudden, if short-lived, mistrust. With interest, he watches the barbarian's ritual.

Councilman Therick arrives, but quickly enters a nearby building to barricade himself while still watching.

(OOC - I don't think there was ever a proper name for the messenger, so I'll name him Cedric from here on. Better than always just "messenger" or "swiftrider". ;))

As the night is about an hour old, one of the guards notifies you of five approaching torches. While it is hard to make out, it seems that it is indeed fifteen men and women, bound for attack. Dioran works the promised prestidigitation, and Rainca starts glowing.

(OOC - Roll call by rolling initiative, please. If possible, use ENWorld's Dice Server - (Dice=1)20(/Dice), replace the () with []. Include your Dexterity bonus in the post, for easier calculation. Otherwise, I can roll init for you)

Initiative for Cedric: (+1 Dex)
[dice]

Sparky

Rainca turns inward finding a quiet place within herself - a quiet place from which she can Rage.

OOC: It may take a long time to find that place... what an awful initiative. :)

Knight Otu

First Post
(Anyone can contact GPEKO? Seems he also dropped from the face of the earth. Also, Sparky, you're a community supporter, and it seems Campbell is one, as well. As a final effort to contact him, could you please PM Campbell?)

Joseph (+3 Dex)
[dice]

Remove ads