• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Cannith Caper (Judge: THB)

ShadRS

First Post
"The Cannith sure do know how to build torture chambers." Talos laughs lightly at his own joke and moves out on the catwalk. Stepping rather gingerly and testing each step he keeps an eye out for anything hiding.

[sblock=Perception Check]1d20+7 → [10,7] = (17) Roll Lookup[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage)

While the arcane workings escape his knowledge, Deimos remembers something he read about this structure...

[sblock=OOC]

Hope History check is possible...

I cannot see which pic you use for Deimos, but I would prefer one of those (in order of preference):

http://www.virtualsoapbox.net/thepastunravels/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/tiefling-advisor.jpg

http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab24/JeffRebbeck/TieflingPsion.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Xx463.png

My second character. Needs approvals.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 13 Insight: 20 Low-light Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 16 Reflex 18 Will 19
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 36 / 36 Bloodied: 18
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: fire 6
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:9 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Flaming Staff, Magic Missle, Freezing Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Color Spray, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Extra fire damage

Condition:

[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

twilsemail

First Post
Mal follows the melee fighters into the room, staying as close to Tock and Talos as he can. He knows where his talents lie. As he enters, he scans the room, looking for anything that stands out to him.

[sblock=roll forthcoming]Using the ENworld roller in a tick. That was for Perception, by the by.[/sblock]
[sblock=actions] Without spaces from Raion or Shad, I'm going to post movement to BZ111 and hope they're somewhere near that.[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
There are only ladders down unfortunaltely. They really didn't design this place for mounts ;)

Deimos knows this is a creation forge. Warforged were created here. He cannot recall specifics about this place.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
Ok, just need to know what Gark/[MENTION=9789]evilbob[/MENTION] is doing. Also, is Talos going with Tock or Haltor?

I currently have Deimos and Braddock on the top, with Haltor (and White-Eye) going to the north door, Tock and Mal to the west door, Talos presumably with them and Gark TBD... I assume with Haltor, but just want to confirm.
[/sblock]

evilbob

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Sorry, I've been a bit sick and so I've been slacking.

Gark would be curious about the machines, but he'd also want to stick with the group. He'll move slowly with the larger group of adventurers, examining the devices along the way.[/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] So let me get this right, the mage and the warlock stop to look and everyone else walks on. Man I see a quick and bloody end to this scenario coming... [/sblock]

twilsemail

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think the majority of the group just stepped out onto the catwalk, not just strolled into the room. I could be wrong. Mal, at least, is just stepping right inside.[/sblock]

Remove ads