[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

renau1g

First Post
Rubbing his jaw, the human's normally jovial demeanour drops for a moment, "Ah, ya be thinkin' ya can be takin' ol' Murphy do ya? Alrighty" as he swings a fist at Tonk. He draws a good blow, but the assassin's deadliness isn't in his physical strength, but rather his connection to the shadows.

ooc - vs ac;dmg (1d20 3=21, 1d4=3) ha, 3 damage... nice.

Second PC of mine to be Tonk's Punch Brother, that's gotta be some kinda record! Maybe him and Kane can hang out to kill stuff, that way 3 can be part of the family

KenHood

First Post
Tonk laughs and hugs Murphy. "Okay! Now circle need be complete! You punch you, and you punch you, and you punch you. Don't forget the hug, then we ALL is Punch Brother." (As he speaks, he points from Murphy to Shorrin, Shorrin to Dextyr, and Dextyr to Murphy.)

The half-orc lifts his voice in spontaneous song...
[sblock=Giantish]The Punch Brother Song

I punch you!
You punch me!
We're a happy family!
With a great big punch,
A huge fist from me to you,
We shall all be brothers true!
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Somehow, despite his desire to not be part of the situation, Murphy is caught up in the testerone driven moment and joins in the punching party although his blows are nowhere near as powerful as his strong companions. His lip is split, a black eye appears and a few teeth are knocked out as the human excuses himself to go to the washroom.

Returning a few minutes later he looks as fresh as a spring dandy, no black eye, his lip is healed and his teeth are all back in place.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Saraz gathers her things in the tavern and follows Murphy out, just missing the display of testosterone.

"Hello, Some of you I have not met, I am Saraz bint Farad bint Aquilah on a mission for the Sultan Ajib but I seem to be a bit delayed on that mission, so I shall join you. What is it we are doing again, finding a lost girl?"

[sblock=OOC]
Working on her stats, sorry already had her stated for 1st level just gotta bring her up to 5th; Stupid amazon my book won't be here till next week. EDIT Nevermind they lied, just got a text from the girlfriend say it showed up, so I'll get her stated up proper with phb three stuff as soon as i get home.[/sblock]

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
Charles walks alongside Dextyr, but addresses himself to the entire group. His grief seems to overcome his possible fear of the pugilistic exchanges.

My sister's name is Mickele Landreau. She has a small house outside Old Daunton, near the swampland. If you can get passage on a fast ship, you could be there in just over a week. I would come with you but I fear for my wife, in her grief so I must return to her, but I have written a letter of introduction to my sister for you to take.

He hands Dextyr a small rolled parchment. He walk along with the group towards the docks of Daunton.

DMDanW

First Post
"Fear not Charles, for we will go see Mickele and learn what we can. We will find your daughter and return her to you" Dextyr replies to Charles, taking the parchment from him.

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
"Argh!" shouts Tonk at Saraz, "Speak Allarian, Talkie Lady! Nobody understand you!"

"I'm not sure in where your difficulties lie, local dialects not withstanding my grasp of the language seems perfectly adequate perhaps if you have specific questions you could address them to me and I can work around the language barrier."

"Fear not Charles, for we will go see Mickele and learn what we can. We will find your daughter and return her to you" Dextyr replies to Charles, taking the parchment from him.

"You seem to be the one in charge of this group, are you the captain of the guard? perhaps you can assist the large one in his language difficulties."

Remove ads