[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Shorrin moves forward, stopping to pick up a small rock. It hums through the air, going harmlessly wide of all of his targets.

[sblock=ooc]

Move: Move 5 squares toward biker 3, ending at I-9

Minor: Pick up a rock

Standard: Throw a rock Giantkind gloves (1d20+6=10, 2d6+4=10) wonderful miss!

DANG IT!!! Just realized I could of double moved then used my breath weapon... way to play the game idiot (me).
[/sblock]

changer

First Post
Janus staggers to his feet, blindly lashing out with a spell towards the clustered group of bad guys. Suddenly the world around the nearest enemies turns to ice.

[sblock=ooc]
Move Action: Stand
Standard Action: Icy Terrain vs Fort @ C6 Horse 2 and Biker3. Don't know if I target the Biker and his mount seperatley, so I will include both.
Biker 3: 23
Horse 3: 8
Horse 2: 12
Damage: 1d6+6=7; cold damage and the target is knocked prone.

Sheesh, sorry Murphy not much help there

[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Janus Reinhardt - Male Human Wizard 4
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 20, Fort: 14, Reflex: 18, Will: 18 -- Speed: 6
HP: 34/34, Bloodied: 16, Surge Value: 8+2, Surges left: 7/7
Initiative: +6
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Available
Powers: Magic Missile, Ray of frost, Thunderwave, Icy Terrain, Color Spray, Freezing Cloud (Not Memorized), Sleep (Memorized),
Expeditious Retreat (Memorized), Feather Fall (Not Memorized)

Dragonling: Furi-Zu
AC: 20, Fort: 14, Reflex: 18, Will: 18 Speed 5, Fly 6 (hover)
HP: 1. a missed attack never damages it.
Constant Benefits: Can read and speak Draconic. When you spend a healing surge regain 2 additional HP.
Active Benefits: Dragons Breath. Once per encounter, use dragonling’s space as origin square for a close blast arcane attack power.
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Janus's ice coats the shaggy rider, who loses his grip and falls from his horse.

[sblock=OOC] Bursts and blasts get all of them, changer. Biker gets a save vs prone 1d20=6, okay he is on the ground now in D3, good job.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Murphy dives into the biker's shadow, and pops out the other side of him, leaving a bit of his own shadow on the enemy. With a wink he runs at full speed away from the enemies and as he rounds the trees, the assassin grabs onto their shadows and seems to wrap himself in them. He disappears from the horsemen's view.

[sblock=ooc]

Free: shroud on biker 3
Move: Shadow Step to E6
Standard: Run to L4
Minor: Cloak of Shadows - TENT gain concealment & Murphy's invisible to target's further than 5 squares away

Damage is Dex mod, enhancement bonus, cha bonus (no adjacent enemies), 2 for being bloodied (Gauntlets of blood) + 1 for CA (Talon amulet) + 1 damage for each adjacent creature (only Murphy) = +13 damage

If that kills him gain 5 thp from sword.

[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Murphy Tang Male Human Assassin 6
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 17, Passive Insight: 14, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:17, Reflex:20, Will:20
HP:31/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:6/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Executioner's Noose
Shadow Storm
Assassin's Shroud
Shadow Step
Changeling Disguise

Shadow Darts
Army of the Night
Sneak Attack
Changeling's Trick
Cloak of Shadows[/s]
Slayer's Escape
Shade Form
Boots of the Fencing Master

Targeted for Death
Twilight Assassin
Talon Amulet
Deathcut Leather Armour

Conditions:

Important Stuff: When Murphy kills with a melee attack, gains 5 thp.
When attacking with CA, add +1 damage (Talon Amulet)

Full sheet: [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] I will be away from my office for a few days, so updates will be difficult. We are still waiting on Tonk, so perhaps the update can wait until I get back. End of the fiscal year is a busy time...[/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
[SBLOCK=ooc]
OK so who are we waiting on now? Have all the PC's gone?

As well.... we are down to 4 PC's
Dextyr - Leader
Murphy - Striker
Shorrin - Defender
Janus - Controller

I know that normally adventures are based on 5 PC's and now that 2 of our crew have disappeared we are running at the bare minimum. Any thought of possibly bringing in another palyer? Is there another player who could even join us (level appropriate)?

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Just waiting for John, but he mentioned it was a busy time at work right now, hopefully after tomorrow things will be better :)

Re: an additional PC, there is Callen - level 8 wizard, and Earth - a level 7 warden, are the only ones available above level 1 believe.

PC:Callen Stewart (Erekose13) - L4W Wiki
L4W PC: Earth (Voda Vosa) - L4W Wiki

So Murphy's 6th, Dextyr, Shorrin & Janus are 4th, so that's a pretty big spread with the available 2.

I'm running with 4 in both my LEB games and it actually works very well if they're balanced. I had to adjust the encounters a bit as an n+2 encounter turned into an n+4 with only 4 PC's, which just meant dropping monster levels by a bit.

[/sblock]

Remove ads