[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=Leveling update] I see that Murphy and Sheng are ready to go. I am just trying to calculate the average party level and it seems like it will be 7 in any case.

Question for OnlyTheStrong, do you have reliable internet? Can Shorrin participate in the finale or not?
[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
[sblock="OOC"]
I havn't had time to level Saraz yet hopefully tonight.

OnlytheStrong does not have reliable internet at the moment and additionally has no books or character creator with him to level so he'll be this weekend.[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]

I am somewhat confused at the moment. I thought (could be wrong) that Shorrin was at level 5. Or did he start this adventure at 4?

Either way, I should have him leveled this weekend. I can't download the builder where I am for some reason. I will be around one way or the other for the finale lol. I only have 3 days left of this dang school (tues, wed, thurs) so after that I will be back to normal. Sorry for the huge pain in the ass.

[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=OnlyTheStrong] Check my post against the XP tables. I have Shorrin at 8337XP which is 6th level. Go ahead and put him that high to keep up![/sblock]

DMDanW

First Post
Dextyr makes his way over to a fallen log and takes a seat. He unstraps his lute and begins playing a lively melody as the others begin to set up camp. A greenish puff of smoke flashes above his left shoulder and as the wind blows away the smoke you can see a small Imp perched there. Light green in color and with small flightless wings it simply sits there nodding its head along to the beat of the music.

[sblock=Cashing in DM credits]
OK I am officially cashing in 5 DM credits for Dextyr.
[/sblock]

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
Shorrin mumbles something to himself, those that catch it know that his rants go along the lines of casters hiding behind objects. He finishes setting up the camp and proceeds to clean his armor and gear.

[sblock=ooc]

Shorrin has been leveled to 6 and submitted. [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=Just waiting on Janus] Only one person has not yet leveled up their character. I will give changer a few days yet. Feel free to talk amongst yourselves. Isabelle, the wayward girl, should be ahead, hiding in the craggy higher ground of the swamp with....[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng nods a thank when his clothes are cleaned. Finding such expensive tunics in these lands. He readies his things, fastens his belt and gets his colourful bag back on. “Lets remain cautious, remember one of those distasteful lizardmen escaped. Next time we find them, I intent to repair that error.”

Remove ads