[Adventure] The Darkest Night (DM: johnmeier1, Judge: Ozymandias79)

johnmeier1

Explorer
Shorrin charges the giant beast and though his blow seems to do little damage, the creature is harried by the fighter's attack.

[sblock=OOC] Sheng hits Wolf 2 only. I count 13 squares, so Shorrin can spend a AP to make it there. Nice utility power by the way. The attack misses but the effect still happens and it is marked by Shorrin.[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Murphy draws more shades and quickly flips his blade into the air, letting it fall to the ground but as the wolf follows the weapon's trajectory Murphy pulls a dagger out and quickly slashes the lupine creature.

[sblock=ooc]
*take 5 damage from ongoing (49/58)

Free: Shade on Wolf 2
Minor: Changeling's Trick on Wolf 2 - bluff (1d20+16=24) vs. Passive Insight. If success gain CA TENT
Free: Drop Bastard sword
Move: Draw dagger
Standard: Shadow Storm on Wolf 2 - shadow storm.; dmg; shade; Sneak Attack (1d20+16=26, 1d4+7+2+3=13, 1d6=3, 2d6=7) hits AC 26 for 23 damage.

save vs ongoing (1d20=11)
[/sblock]

[sblock=ministats]Murphy Tang Male Human Assassin 8
Initiative: +6, Passive Perception: 18, Passive Insight: 15, Senses: Normal
AC:22, Fort:17, Reflex:20, Will:20
HP:49/58, Bloodied:29, Surge Value:14, Surges left:8/8
Action Points: 1
Powers:
Executioner's Noose
Shadow Storm
Assassin's Shroud
Shadow Step
Changeling Disguise

Shadow Darts
Army of the Night
Shadow Jack
Sneak Attack
Changeling's Trick
Cloak of Shadows
Slayer's Escape
Shade Form
Boots of the Fencing Master

Targeted for Death
Twilight Assassin
Talon Amulet
Deathcut Leather Armour

Conditions:

Important Stuff: When Murphy kills with a melee attack, gains 5 thp.
When attacking with CA, add +1 damage (Talon Amulet)

Full sheet: [/sblock]

changer

First Post
Janus cast another spell, this time targeting the approaching fur-men.

[sblock=ooc]
Hi Guys, sorry again for my tardiness. I have been in hospital and away from an internet accessable computer. Yes I nearly went mad. I never realised how much I used it. Sheesh. Anywho....

Move Action: none
Standard Action: Sleep @ N8: Vs Will.
Wolf 1: 1d20+7= 14
Lycan 1: 1d20+7= 25
Lycan 2: 1d20+7= 11
Hit: Target is slowed (save ends). If the target fails its first saving throw against this power, the target becomes unconscious (save ends)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Janus Reinhardt - Male Human Wizard 6
Passive Perception: 16, Passive Insight: 21
AC: 21, Fort: 15, Reflex: 19, Will: 19 -- Speed: 6
HP: 42/42, Bloodied: 21, Surge Value: 8+2, Surges left: 7/7
Initiative: +7
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Available
Powers: Magic Missile, Ray of frost, Thunderwave, Icy Terrain, Color Spray, Freezing Cloud (Not Memorized), Sleep(Memorized), Glitterdust (Not Memorized), Web (Memorized), Dispel Magic (Not Memorized), Dimension Door (Memorized),
Expeditious Retreat (Memorized), Feather Fall (Not Memorized)

Dragonling: Furi-Zu
AC: 20, Fort: 14, Reflex: 18, Will: 18 Speed 5, Fly 6 (hover)
HP: 1. a missed attack never damages it.
Constant Benefits: Can read and speak Draconic. When you spend a healing surge regain 2 additional HP.
Active Benefits: Dragons Breath. Once per encounter, use dragonling’s space as origin square for a close blast arcane attack power.
[/sblock]

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Saraz circles around the fighting on the bank of the hill off the trail.

She directs her attention to the wolf next to Murphy riping at it's mind's eye.

[sblock="Actions"]
Move to R22

Std ActionMemory Hole vs. Wolf 3 (1d20+10=23, 1d6+7=12) 12 psychic damage, and Saraz becomes invisible to the target to the start of her next turn.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

DMDanW

First Post
As Shorrin takes off sprinting up the hill Dextyr steps up and takes his spot.
As he continues his battle hymn he raises his longsword high above his head and then brings it viciously down upon the wolf in front of him.

[sblock=Mechanics]
Move = shift to U17
Standard = War song strike vs Wolf 2; 1d20+10 (War Song Strike)=30 - Crit! for 12 damage & the next ally who hits it before the end of Dextyrs next turn gets 3 temp hit points.
Minor = Sustain zone.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Note to DM and others]
Dextyr would very much like to use his Virture of Valor feature, which grants 4 temp hit points to an Ally who either bloodies of kills a foe who is within 5 squares of Dextyr.. He can use this once per round as a free action. If you can keep this in mind (players) or let me know when an enemy is bloodied by an attack (DM) I would really appreciate it.
[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
[sblock=Quick Note] Still feeling a bit sick and catching up at work. Dextyr has actually been the one to bloody (and now kill) wolf 2! I will try to keep an eye on that. Murphy and Sheng have temp HP already too[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Dextyr triumphantly cuts down the large wolf, inspiring his allies.

The large werewolf on the mountain drops Isabelle and challenges Shorrin You outsidas cause notin' but troubles. I gunna bury you unda dis hill! He tries swipes with a huge claws, but Shorrin's fighting skill only allows one blow to sweep at him, blocking with his shield. The other wolfman comes around behind Shorrin, but his keen fighting sense alerts him and he spins to block the blow.

The sluggish wolf and man-beasts move shrug off the effects of Janus's spell, but cannot make much progress to join their packmate while avoiding the icy webs.

The wounds on the wolf near Murphy begin to close as it bites at the assassin causing the wound from the first wolf to reopen. It moves cautiously around for better position.

[sblock=OOC] The large werewolf can only use a MBA, so he will Claw
1d20+12=23 (vs AC) for 2d6+5=17 Roll Lookup MISS
Save vs Shorrin's power 1d20+2=18 (this is an elite!) Roll Lookup
It has Reach 2 but not threatening reach

Lycan 3 moves to I17 to flank and swing at Shorrin
Club 1d20+14=22 (vs AC) for 2d4+4=9 Roll Lookup MISS

Lycan 1 and 2 move slowly towards the heroes (double move)
Both save Roll Lookup
Wolf 1 also moves sluggishly and saves Roll Lookup
wow, that is a 19 and two 20s on saves

Wolf 3 regenerates 5 then bites Murphy 1d20+12=24 for 1d6+4=5 damage and 5 ongoing (save ends)
Roll Lookup
Shift to T18
[/sblock]

[sblock=status] Everyone has an AP except for Shorrin now
Shorrin H18 62/62 0AP
Murphy V18 47/58 BS in V18, 5 ongoing damage
Janus U23 42/42
Dextyr U17 47/58 +1 to allies' attacks burst 5, 5 ongoing damage (save ends)
Sheng U20 52/52 14thp +2 to all defenses, 2d6 to any foe hitting
Saraz U22 42/42 invisible to Wolf 3 TENT
Big Guy F19 Marked by Shorrin (reach 2)
Lycan 1 T11
Lycan 2 T8
Lycan 3 I17
Wolf 1 O10
Wolf 3 T18 -26hp
[/sblock]

[sblock=map]
attachment.php

[/sblock]

Attachments

• cliff4.jpg
    cliff4.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 200

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sheng smiles a toothy smile, his eyes look up at the lycan flanking Shorrin. "You, come over here!" he says outscrtching his arm towards the lycan. From his hand, an espectral and huge version of Sheng's hand, like a withered corpse's hand extended towards the wolf-man. It grabs the wolf from the head, and pulls it back, dangerously towards the edge of the hill. "Rawahahaha!" laughs the monk asn he sees the creature struggling with his spell.

26 to hit, for 14 dmg and slide the lycan 3 to the edge of the hill L17

Remove ads