(Adventure) The Island of Varras'zul (Manzanita Judging) (Concluded)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
"Aye, money's always better. Ye can spend it on whatever ye want, eh?" Razh grabs his share of the wealth. "'Twas nice working' with ye, mates. 'Haps we'll meet again, alrigh'? Mongrel watch over ye all." The usually surly dwarf walks over to Rillian with his eyes glistening. Burying his fists in his eye sockets, he says loudly, "Bah! Bloody dust... in me eyes!" Then he grabs Rillian and pulls him into a great dwarven bear hug. "Ah'll miss ye most, me boy." Without another word, Razh lets go and walks off toward the Red Dragon Inn.

OOG: I was sure I was gonna die, twice! Thank the gods. And thanks to nimisgod for a good first adventure. I'm glad I didn't get stuck in one of those... die after the first week adventures.

Xael

First Post
"See you at the Inn later.", Nezrak says, finally sounding somewhat relieved.

OOC: Thanks Nimisgod! We really had a few close calls.

RillianPA

First Post
"Wait Rahz..." as Rillian hurries after Rahz's departing form "We talked about some training?" Rillian slaps Rahz on the back as they enter the Inn.

ooc: Yes thank you for a very fun game Nimisgod. Enjoy your summer.

rln

Explorer
Does purchases have to be approved as well? I just added a number of items, sold a couple others for half the price and adjusted the money accordingly.

RillianPA

First Post
I dont know, I just would expect there to be some vetting?

Nimisgod
I want to buy:
mithril chain shirt 1100g - 50g for selling normal chain shirt
masterwork greatsword 350g
everburning torch 110g - but i would like the continual flame cast on a small hard stone (maybe a tiger's eye?) that I can wear around my neck, and cover with a simple pouch.

Is there a problem with any of that?
Let me know and I will edit my character sheet.

Xael

First Post
I'm pretty sure we don't need to approve buying and selling things. It's a good practice to mark them up somewhere though, and I have a .txt-files with buy/sell history added to my sheet just in case.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Xael's got the right of it. You don't normally need approval for the purchasing or selling of normal listed items. Just make sure that you've got your numbers right. Because the character judges will see these numbers come time for approval.

I don't know about your necklace stone thing though, Rillian. Wouldn't the flame interfere with your vision, given that the tongue might be close to your face? That is, in the same way a torch brought too close to one's face could blind someone?

I see no rules preventing you or penalizing you either way, but it does look wierd.

You might want to bring this up to the other judges via general discussion, as is the normal practice regarding strange items. Chances are good though that they'll see no problem with it. Best to be sure.

Remove ads