(Adventure) The Lost Gem [Creamsteak judging]

Knight Otu

First Post
"I.. kind of took for granted that this person is involved... but I didn't think that one of these smiths might be... You're right, maybe we should split up. Durg, want to come with me to Ingus?"

IcyCool

First Post
"Good idea, Semabin. Xael, why don't you and Celeste check out Rurik Drewer's shop, Tumna and I can check out Traubon Mithrilaxe's place. Let's meet back at Jamaris' place in an hour." Deos extends his arm to Tumna yet again and says, "Shall we?"

Dalamar

Adventurer
"While I don't mind private time at all, is it wise to divide our ranks thus? Not to mention that poor, frail us," Tumna says, indicating Deos and herself, "could do well to have a sturdy, strong one like Durg with us in case the atmosphere turn hostile."

IcyCool

First Post
"We could all go together. It will take longer, but we'll be much safer if hostilities break out." Deos looks around at the group for a moment, then nods. "Perhaps we should all go to see this Stonebender fellow. Shall we?"

Xael

First Post
"On a second though, you go. I don't really think this thing is within my profiency. I'm not particulary well-suited in deciphering riddles and tracking people down, and I don't think I can do anything better than somebody else of you could. I'll leave the rest to you, take care.", Xariom says after a while and leaves to somewhere.

OOC: I'm retiring Xariom. Never really liked basic melee-types anyway, and I've had more interesting character concept in my mind for a while now. Sorry.

Remove ads