[Adventure]: The Missing Professor (DM: H.M.Gimlord, Looking for a Judge)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention @Iron Sky END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention was Seraph going to use Virgil? I see on her sheet she is a fey beast tamer.

edit: gah stupid forum bug.

OOC: No, she was going to have a different pet... seems I forgot to add that part to her history. I'll get on that. These guys have more of a connection with him anyway.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Woohoo, Paragon!!! My second Paragon character (including LEB character), but the first I will be able to play (River, my lvl11 cleric is stuck in LEB`s Tavern, lacking adventure). Gloom will be a Son of Mercy (reflavored as a Son of Lauto)

Wish List is up to date

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I'm almost done with the sheet, here are the changes. I did not "buy" any equipment yet since we are going to get gold soon. I also took Virgil if that is OK with Iron Sky and everyone.

Level 9-10:Retrain Feat Bravo->Warrior of the Wilds (Perception, Ranger MC), Retrain Tempest Dance->Villian's Menace, Retrain Skill:Streetwise->Intimidate, Gain Mighty Surge Utility, Gain Novice Power (Distracting Spate-> Off-hand Strike)

Level 10-11:Retrain Battle Fury Stance->Grit and Spittle, Retrain Light Weapon Focus-> Silvery Glow, Gain Shock Trooper Paragon Path, Gain Shocking Twister Power, Gain Lasting Frost Feat.

11-12:Retrain Mercenary Theme to Fey Beast Tamer Ownbear (Virgil),Gain Nimble Blade Feat, Gain Assault Footwork Utility

So basically Draglin is now part Beastmaster Ranger. I was thinking perhaps Draglin could be visited by a ghost Dante and he could impart some Rangerness onto him? @H.M.Gimlord @Iron Sky

Also Draglin now worships the Lady in the Lake, the same one that he saw in his dream when he "died" when the boat blew up. I'll try to fulff it out more as the adventure goes on.

[sblock=Draglin's new Stat Block]
Draglin, Dragonborn Fighter/Shock Trooper 12
Passive Perception 21, Passive Insight 16
AC 28 Fortitude 25 Reflex 24 Will 17
HP 32/96 Bloodied 46 Surge Value 24, Surges 6/10
Speed 6, Initiative +11
Action Points: 0

Basic Attack Short Sword; +20, 1d8+13(+15 w/ CA) creature is marked hit or miss, if used because of an OA from movement the creature stops moving (but may take another action to move again).

Combat Challenge: At Will Immediate Interrupt Melee
Trigger: When a marked enemy shifts or makes an attack that doesn't include Sir Draglin.
Effect: Sir Draglin makes a melee basic attack against that enemy

Footwork Lure
Dual Strike

Combat Challenge
Summon Virgil

Come and Get It
Off-hand Strike
Grit and Spittle
Rain of Blows
Shocking Twister
Kirre's Roar
Dragon Breath
Feral Hide Armor +2
Amulet of Life +1

Hunter's Quarry
Second Wind
Backlash Tatoo

Villian's Menance
Rain of Steel
Bedeviling Assault
Quick Short Sword +2

Mighty Surge
Assault Footwork

[/sblock]

[sblock=Virgil the Lizard Fey Beast Companion (Young Owlbear)]
Virgil Player Luinnar Lizard (Owlbear) Fey Beast Companion (Unaligned) Level 12 (XP As Draglin) Initiative As DraglinPassive Insight 16 Passive Perception 23; Senses Darkvision
HP
46 Bloodied 24 Surge Value N/A; Surges Per-Day Draglin
AC
25 Fortitude 27 Reflex 23 Will 27
Speed
6 Size Medium
Str 20 (+5) Dex 12 (+1) Wis 14 (+2) Con 17 (+3) Int 2 (-4) Cha 6 (-2)
Racial Abilities
Aura 1:Allies gain +2 power bonus to damage rolls against enemies in aura. Enemies in aura grants CA to Draglin.
Basic Attack +17, 1d12+6
Languages Owlbear
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Virgil could impart some of the rangerness himself, having been around Dante for so long. Dante doesn't strike me as the sort of soul that would return...

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
OOC: Companions don't always have to be mystically bound. Virgil could simply attach himself to Draglin out of sheer familiarity. Having lost his master, he now turns to the one who he deems most likely to take care of him. Either way, I'm OK with virgil being 'attached' to Draglin. We'll work out the mechanics as we go.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Gloom is up to date. Now he is a Son of Lauto (reflavored Son of Mercy), he can put Lauto's doom (Lawbreaker's Doom) on an opponent and while his shifting activated, do up to 1d12+24 damage against an marked target and slow him UEoNT. And that's at-will. Nice damage for a defender.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
OOC: Seraph is all finished. She's extremely durable and has defender-level defenses so she can stick it out in the front lines without really even needing a leader (in theory).

Blackguard damage is deceptive (having played on IRL) - her base at-will damage doesn't seem that high (1d8+14) she has all sorts of conditionals that can boost it to more than double that.

Whatever she hits is 5 radiant vulnerable too, so she and Gloom should get along pretty well.

Remove ads