• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure]: The Missing Professor (DM: H.M.Gimlord, Looking for a Judge)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
ooc: thanks for letting me know. I wasn't for sure. I thought that the second wind had to be the standard action. Standard action coming up!

OOC: Second wind is a standard action, just in your actions block, you have it listed as "action" instead of "standard action", which I assume is the cause of the confusion.

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Haruka have spend a standard action to make a heal check. So it become a free for Max as it happen during Haruka action.

Meta-gaming talking, am I the only one that feels like fighting a desperate fight? The archer are the weakest and they are out of our reach and stringer than us. The bodyguard are just 5 level over us and Astrix 7. Gloom will not flee, will not even think of fleeing. I have played him as a reckless shifter who seeks to dies in combat. That might be the moment, but sometimes, fleeing to fight another day is the best option.

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: I don't think Draglin has any valid targets :( Blademaster 3 is dead and he is not next to anything else.

I looked at the wrong icon or something. Had I known that I wouldn't have used that power. @HMGimlord With the DM permission I'd like to change switch the power from Consentrated Attack to Warlord's strike. Both powers had the same to hit and the same damage. All allies have a +2 to attack rolls against BG1 until the beginning of Max's next turn. This would replace the granted BMA to Draglin who is not where I thought he was. Let me know.

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I just realized that shifts that trigger combat challenge and hit do not cause the bad guy to stop moving. So Draglin would have to use his move action to shift one square next to the blademaster (no big deal since he already used a move to move Virgil and can move as well).

That would mess up Seraphine a bit I believe, [MENTION=79440]H.M.Gimlord[/MENTION] should I update his action or just leave it this turn (Iron Sky would need to update too I believe)

Remove ads