(Adventure) The Monestary of Saint Feragon <Judge:Macbeth>

Kahuna Burger

First Post
On her initiative, kirin will step under the table while drawing her sickle and lose her obscuring mist to cast cure light wounds on Rurik. (given the differencs in height, I'm hoping she can take some cover from the table while hitting things' knees. ;) )

dpdx

Explorer
(Wow, they'll bring the business to you, I suppose.)

Rurik stands fast [do I need a fort save from massive damage? I'm still to the good in HP], swings hard at F3, and hopes for the best.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Sir Ishmael leaps upon a stool and then to the table top to receive the advantage of height. He then makes a lunge against the nearest Feral creature, jumping at them with weapon raised to strike. He focuses holy power unto the head of his warhammer, imbuing it with the power and strength of his honor.

"By the powers of good and law, I smite thee!" he cries aiming the sledge at his opponent's face.

OoC: If he is not able to make the leap to the top of the table, he'll just smite whatever enemy he can reach.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:I screwed up a bit. WHitefang couldn't 'hold' his action from the pre-initiative,I'm pretty sure now. In any case, he woul act now,so...

Telerin slashes the Feral's chest withhis scimitar <4HP>, followed by Whitefang's savage bite <8HP,as above>.

The remaining Roadwarden Charges the two Ferals who had just killed his companion, clearly distraught (at having seen his fiend killed, as well as facing his formercompanions...>, missing his target.

Kirin crawls under the table, casting Cure Light Wounds< for 6HP> on Rurik.

Rurik smashes the Feral Roadwarden with a terrific blow <12 HP>, sending the man crashing backwards in a spray of blood, quite dead.

Bron Bekkle who had been holding his bow (which is almost always the case, he has a habit of stroking it as he talks) draws and looses an arrow in such a quick motion that you would hardly believe that he was as old as is he < 6HP>, striking one of the Ferals across the small chamber <F3>.

<Ishmael and Sturm no longer have viable targets immediately accessible, let me know what they want to do now...>

Ishmael 6
Sturm 4

dpdx

Explorer
[Okay, I'm a tad confused. Rurik swung at the FRW that just hit him, killing him. Now, presumably that was FRW3, but then Bron hits him w/ an arrow. FRW4 was coming down that side, but now Sturm has no target? How could that be?

I think we need to see the updated map, herds of Whitefang notwithstanding. :D

Unless, when you said this:

F3 scrambles up and over the table between himself and Rurik, clawing him <8HP...ugh>.
, you instead meant F4. Which, I presume, would leave F3 as a target within range of both Ishmael and Sturm. Which doesn't speak well for F3's life expectancy.

Okay, never mind. I read it again. F4 went over to the Roadwardens, w/ F2. F1 and F3 are now dead.
]

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
dpdx said:
[Okay, I'm a tad confused. Rurik swung at the FRW that just hit him, killing him. Now, presumably that was FRW3, but then Bron hits him w/ an arrow. FRW4 was coming down that side, but now Sturm has no target? How could that be?

I think we need to see the updated map, herds of Whitefang notwithstanding. :D

Unless, when you said this:

, you instead meant F4. Which, I presume, would leave F3 as a target within range of both Ishmael and Sturm. Which doesn't speak well for F3's life expectancy.

Okay, never mind. I read it again. F4 went over to the Roadwardens, w/ F2. F1 and F3 are now dead.
]

OoC:My mistake, meant 4...the one that attacked the Roadwarden.
F1 and 3 attacked you folks, they are now both dead. there are 2 living enemies, one now struck with both a hand crossbow bolt and an arrow, though still up. The other is unhurt. Both, however, are beyond Ishmael's and Sturm's standard movement, and not in a straight line for a Charge.
Hope that cleared everything up...off to the DOctor's for my ankle.Back in several hours.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Okay, still, Rage.

Then, walk his normal move (30 ft) in a straight line (or as close as there is too it) toward the nearest enemy, pounding the end of his scythe against anything in sight once it's drawn, and shouting: "C'mere, wag! Ye want a fight? Come 'n get yerself a vexin' fight!"

He will attack it on approach (readied action? do they still have those in 3.5?), frothing and insulting the whole way through.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
OoC: Can Ishmael still reach any opponent if he leaps on the table at h3-h5? if not, he moves as far as he can in preparation for an attack next round.

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC: Sturm on readied action in space I-5 sound OK? Ishmael is small...and not in heavy aromor...hehehe. I took the liberty of rolling a Ref save to get him under the tables, just a bit if DM fun here.

IC: Ishmaels begins to Charge the Feral ROadwardens, then sees that thereis a rather tall table in his way. Ducking under it <taking 2 Subdual HP from a bonked head>, he continues his Charge, smashing the Feral in the kneecap <6HP>. The creature, already shot by arrow and bolt, falls dead, it's eyes briefly taking in the little assailant that had brught it so low...

Sturm moves around the tables, Raging as he does so, calling jeers out tothe feral Roadwarden who turns, snarling and recognizes akindred animal, if not a kindred spirit, and immediately feels a Challenge to it's Supremacy.
Moving at Sturm (though too close for a Charge), it slashes at him <7HP> even as his Sythe cuts a wicked arc <14HP...2D4+9.yuc>, taking it's head as it took the head of the poor hapless ROadwarden just seconds ago.
Theroom is silent for a brief moment, then the doors open and another roadwarden staggers in, cut on the forehead, a second limps behind him.
In the next few seconds, a party thunders up, a returning patrol, a half dozen strong. In the aftermath, the Roadwardens who were outside (the surviving two of the five who were in the Yard/Barn) explain that they killed another three of the ferals outside. the Patrol just happened to be returning just then, good Fortune,that.

One of the Roadwardens (while the others deal with their dead and send a rider to Orussus), retrieves a box, this containing several vials clearly marked 'Healing'. Administering bandages and salves,as well as Healing Potions, they bring you all to full health (those that were hurt, that is)...

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Sir Ishmael loosens the shield upon his arm and hangs his sledge upon his belt, rubbing his bruised head afterwards. The knight scans the room for any more evil auras, in case any of them lay hidden. He also checks upon his comrades to see if his aid is required on any task at hand.

"What exactly were those creatures?" he asks Bron and any of the nearby Roadwardens. "Are they oft met in this region?"

If no one answers his question immediately, he goes outside to check on his mount, Courage. He is anxious to see if his friend is unhurt.

Remove ads