• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) The old fashioned way...

TheNovak

First Post
Kahuna Burger said:
Waiting for Rogar... really wish email wasn't disabled... :\

Kahuna Burger

[OOC: I'm back! Sorry, been distracted lately. No real excuses :-\]

"Finally! A chance tae split some skulls!"

Spurring his donkey forward, Rogar chargest the nearest and swings his mace as hard as he can at the beast's head, screaming wild, dwarven battle cries as he goes.

[[ If I have enough room, I'll charge the nearest orc while still mounted, giving me +6 to hit (+3 from Strength, +2 from charging, +1 from being mounted), and will do 1d6+3 damage. My DC 5 roll to stay mounted while attacking has a -1 modifier from Dex. My AC will be 13. Of course, if there's not enough room to actually charge, it's +4 to hit with AC 15.

I hope ya actually wanted that info :D ]]

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
TheNovak said:
[[ If I have enough room, I'll charge the nearest orc while still mounted, giving me +6 to hit (+3 from Strength, +2 from charging, +1 from being mounted), and will do 1d6+3 damage. My DC 5 roll to stay mounted while attacking has a -1 modifier from Dex. My AC will be 13. Of course, if there's not enough room to actually charge, it's +4 to hit with AC 15.

I hope ya actually wanted that info :D ]]

(hey, the less I have to flip around to the character sheets, the better...)

Rogar charges in as the two orcs jump down at Halydin, but his target's armor deflects the worst of his blow. (miss due to armor bonus) The orc swings back up at him with a club and strikes a dazing blow. (8 pts subdual) The second orc maintains it's focus on halydin and swings at him, but his swing is oddly checked, as if he doesn't want to damage the half elf too much, and he fails to connect firmly. (miss due to penalty)

Next round full initiatives,
Semabin
Halydin
Durg
Rogar
Cailain
orcs

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin draws one of his scimitars as he rides towards the attackers. Unless he realizes that the attackers are using non-lethal tactics or otherwise alerted to that fact(Wisdom 8), he charges and attacks for normal damage.

[Normal AC 16/Charge AC 14; Normal attack bonus with one weapon +2/Charge Attack bonus mounted +5; Normal damage 1d6+1; Ride bonus (untrained) +3]

(OOC: We don't have warhorses, but normal horses, right? I think that means added problems...)

Zerth

First Post
Durg charges the orc, that hit Rogar and tries to grapple him.

(OOC: +6 touch attack to establish hold, no AoO due to Improved Grapple. If Durg gets a hold, Grapple check +8. If grapple check is won, deal subdual damage 1d6+4.)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Semabin charges in and lands a handy strike on one of the orcs, dealing a serious gash across his chest. (hit, 4 hp) Zerth tries to grab hold of the other but misjudges the distance between them and fails to get a hold. (flat miss)

Steadfast

First Post
Following into the fray, Cailean leaps from his horse and lands to the side of it. Spinning the Guisarme once over his head he brings it down, blade tilted toward the ground, ready to trip up either of the orcs foolish enough to approach him.

Gooch

Explorer
Halydin's Actions

Halydin suprised and stunned by the Orcs sudden apperance is thankfull for his comrades rapid response. The half-elf dips his body to the side and in the same motion draws his bastard sword that gives off an almost inaudible ring as it is freed from the sheath. With a rapid spin to his right Halydin scribes a chopping downward arc aimed at the nearest orc to him.

OCC: My AC:16, BAB:+1 and normal damage for the Bastard Sword is 1D10+2

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Gooch said:
OCC: My AC:16, BAB:+1 and normal damage for the Bastard Sword is 1D10+2

(Your full bonus on the attack is +3.)

Hayldin manages to draw his sword and effectivly strikes down the orc who tried to attack him. It falls to the ground bleeding. Rogar is caught up in trying to control his skittish mount now that blood has begun to flow, and the previously wounded orc begins backing up into the trees, holding his weapon at ready to defend himself if any pursue him.

Remove ads