• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
The halfling slumps to the wooden floor, face first, remaining with his butt up. After the last combatant had fall, it was easy to pull off the trap switch.

OOC: The battle is over, you win! The group earns 1092 xp points for this fight. Only the dwarf and the halfling remain alive, the others are dead (you used gory descriptions, don't blame me!). If we had a judge I'll ask him to approve this xp.

EvolutionKB

First Post
OOC: Short rest?

Cliff begins searching the bodies, looking for clues to solve the crime while he catches his breath.

[sblock=Post Combat Stats]
After regeningn to half, Cliff will use two healing surges to get to full

Cliff Longtooth Shifter Seeker|Ranger 6
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 24, Passive Insight: 17, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:21, Fort:19, Reflex:15, Will:19
HP: 51/51, 0 temp HP, Bloodied:25, Surge Value:12, Surges left:6/8
Action Points/Daily Item Uses Left/Milestones: 1/1/0
Powers:
Twin Strike
Biting Swarm
Hunter's Quarry
Longtooth Shifting
Second Wind
Possessing Spirits
Disruptive Strike
Inevitable Shot
Sudden Leap
Rebounding Drow Longknife
Amulet of Life
Swarming Bats
Spitting Cobra Stance
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Doh! I forgot to divide it... I need 948 XP... I could use some DM credit, but as I am already among the highest level of the group, I don't see why i would use them now.[/SBLOCK]

RedBeardJim

First Post
Morvannon looks around, stretching. "What a colossal waste of time. Oh well, let's find out what these two know -- someone want to tie them up and wake them up?"

Remove ads