[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Round 4
Seeing his life in dange, Cliff quickly retreats behind the lines of his comrades.
The mercenary is about to move, when the static charged around him discharges a lightning bolt, frying him where he stands.
The turrets aim and shoot, one bolt going wild, the other sinking in the genasi (12 dmg).

[sblock=Battle!]

NPCing Cliff. Anyone recalls how much regeneration does he gets from LT shifting?

Need [MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION], [MENTION=13739]Velmont[/MENTION], [MENTION=41601]ScorpiusRisk[/MENTION] actions
Code:
Character   		Initiative  Contition/HP

Cliff	     	 	18		1?/51 Shapeshifted
Garkk		  	17 		25/52 

Mercenary 2		18		Killed by Jarel-Karn
Mercenary fighter 1	17		Killed by Soldier
Mercenary Dwarf 	16		0/64 
Turret			16		-8/??

Jarel-Karn		12		43/62
Soldier  		11		69/69
Bell         		8		??/??

Mercenary fighter 2	12		20/66 Bloodied
Mercenary 1		12		Killed by Jarel-Karn
Mercenary rouge 2	9		34/34

Morvannon    		3		42/42

Enemy's defenses unlocked:
Mercenary rouge: AC: 16
Mercenary fighter: AC: 18
Turret: Ref: 13
Mercenary Dwarf: AC: 23

Map

Rolls:
Turret: Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry about the delay, I was called into work last minute, thought I could wait to post. I'll say if I'm delayed from now on. Actions are good for me.(Assuming I shift and move.) regen is 2.[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats; bloodied, shifted]
Cliff Longtooth Shifter Seeker|Ranger 6
Initiative: +8, Passive Perception: 24, Passive Insight: 17, Senses: Low-light vision
AC:21, Fort:19, Reflex:15, Will:19
HP: 13/51, 0 temp HP, Bloodied:25, Surge Value:12, Surges left:8/8
Action Points/Daily Item Uses Left/Milestones: 1/1/0
Powers:
Twin Strike
Biting Swarm
Hunter's Quarry
Longtooth Shifting[s/]
Second Wind
Possessing Spirits
Disruptive Strike
Inevitable Shot
Sudden Leap
Rebounding Drow Longknife
Amulet of Life
Swarming Bats
Spitting Cobra Stance
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK]I would like to see Soldier action before acting. Among other thing, I could have CA with a bracket if soldier move forward. I would probably mark another target than the one Soldier have marked. In other word, [MENTION=79620]Ozymandias79[/MENTION] could make his post, it would help me choose my course of action.[/SBLOCK]

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier lumbers forward to trap their foe between lightning and metal IE Jarel and himself then he make an attack with his axe against the enemy fighter

[sblock=Action Details]
Move Action:move to H8
Standard Action:brash strike MF2(1d20+17=hit ac 25 for 19 non-lethal damage and MF2 is marked by Soldier and Soldier grants CA to MF2 until the srt of his next turn)
Minor Action:N/A
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Nope
Compedium said:
Aegis of Shielding
At-Will Arcane
Minor Action Close burst 2

Target: One creature in burst

Effect: You mark the target. The target remains marked until you use this power against another target. If you mark other creatures using other powers, the target is still marked. A creature can be subject to only one mark at a time. A new mark supersedes a mark that was already in place.
If your marked target makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target, it takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls. If that attack hits and the marked target is within 10 squares of you, you can use an immediate interrupt to reduce the damage dealt by that attack to any one creature by an amount equal to 5 + your Constitution modifier.
At 11th level, reduce the damage dealt by 10 + your Constitution modifier. At 21st level, reduce the damage dealt by 15 + your Constitution modifier.
[/SBLOCK]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Round 4
Barely standing, the man pulls out a potion, drinks it, and then swings his sword to Soldier. The greatsword trashes the warforged arm!

Finding himself cornered, the halfling manoeuvre around the genasi and attempts to stab him, but Jarel is faster and parries the blow.

Bell freaks out!

[sblock=Battle!]

Sorry for the delay gang.

Need [MENTION=82389]RedBeardJim[/MENTION] , [MENTION=79956]dimsdale[/MENTION] and [MENTION=47833]EvolutionKB[/MENTION] actions
Code:
Character   		Initiative  Contition/HP

Cliff	     	 	18		1?/51 Shapeshifted
Garkk		  	17 		25/52 

Mercenary 2		18		Killed by Jarel-Karn
Mercenary fighter 1	17		Killed by Soldier
Mercenary Dwarf 	16		0/64 
Turret			16		-8/??

Jarel-Karn		12		43/62
Soldier  		11		69/69
Bell         		8		??/??

Mercenary fighter 2	12		11/66 Bloodied