[Adventure] The Predicament of Mr. Gimo Tine [Judge:?]

dimsdale

First Post
In a fit of rage the barbarian severs the leader's body with his axe. COWARD! Afterwards he takes a a few deep breaths, then focusses on his surroundings, looking for anything that might help with the investigation.

dungeoneering check: 1d20+2= 15

Voda Vosa

First Post
Grakk's brain hurts when he makes the following association: The numbers are actually coordinates in the map the group has for the sewers. Each coordinate points at a different room in the sewer system.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Mikara, never being one for numbers (unless she's counting her fallen enemies) shrugs and follows the boys into the underworld.
OOC: Sorry. I joined a little late, so I'm kinda slow on the puzzles and clues. I'll trust the judgment of the group and just stick roll of protector/killer :devil:

Velmont

First Post
"I agree, let's not waste time and go to the nearest." tells Jarel-karn.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Jarel-karn spend 3 HS and is now at 50/62hp... by teh way, I've lost the count of my HS left.[/SBLOCK]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Decided to hurry things up, the Group heads running in the dirty sewer water owards the closest room. The door appears complicated, more that the regular doors of the sedwers. However, our heroes manage to by pass it.
The brave five souls enter the dark chamber, expecting the worse; however, they are met with a total silent round room, cylindrical in shape. Light filters far away in the ceiling.
Suddenly, without notice, the door slams shut! As our heroes turn to see what happened, several bricks in the black slippery walls move, as operated by an ancient mechanism, and water starts flowing inside the chamber and steady flow! In the four seconds that take our adventurers to figure out what’s going on, the water level raises to their tights.

Drowning_Revised_by_danji_isthmus.png

Escape the water trap: Endurance, athletic, dungeoneering, thievery. 4 Successes before 2 Failures. DC: 18

RedBeardJim

First Post
"Augh! Traps again?!?" cries Morvannon, flailing about. "What is it with these people?"

Looking about frantically, he thinks. "Alright, if the water's coming in, there has to be a way for it to come out. Can anyone see a grate or a drain or something?"

[sblock=Aid Another]Dungeoneering roll to Aid Another: 1d20+3 = 15. Someone gets a +2 to their next Dungeoneering roll.[/sblock]

[sblock="Mini stat"]Morvannon Rinael - Level 4 Half-Elf Warlock
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 20, Initiative: +2 Senses: Low-light
AC: 19, Fortitude: 15, Reflex: 17, Will: 18 -- Speed: 6, Size: Medium
HP: 42/42, Bloodied 21, Surge Value 10, Surges left 7/8
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers -
Eldritch Blast
Eyebite
Warlock's Curse (minor)
Misty Step (Warlock Pact Boon)

Witchfire
Hands of Ihbar