[Adventure] The Seeds of Chaos - Judge Needed

OOC: With the help of an Excel sheet, I went through this adventure page by page to get an accurate assessment on current HP, Madness Points, and surges spent. Here's what I have as my results:

Leather: 43/43 HP; Madness Points: 2, Madness Threshold: 21; Surges: 6/12
Haaku: 22/35 HP; Madness Points: 6, Madness Threshold: 22; Surges: 5/7 (would be 6/8, but Dire Rat Filth Fever reduces surges by 1)
Fhangrim: 39/44 HP; Madness Points: 6, Threshold: 29; Surges: 10/10
Ilex: 21/36 HP; Madness Points: 5, Threshold: 29; Surges 7/8
Torqua: 42/42 HP; Madness Points: 0, Threshold: 20; Surges 3/8

Son of Meepo

First Post
Fhangrim will use Healing Word on Ilex: Healing Word (1d6=5) +14 HP
Fhangrim will use Healing Word on Haaku: Healing Word (1d6=3) +11 HP
Fhangrim will use Healing Spirit on himself, and splash the extra onto Haaku: Healing Spirit (1d6=2) +11 HP/+2 HP

OOC: Leather: 43/43 HP; Madness Points: 2, Madness Threshold: 21; Surges: 6/12
Haaku: 35/35 HP; Madness Points: 6, Madness Threshold: 22; Surges: 4/7 (would be 5/8, but Dire Rat Filth Fever reduces surges by 1)
Fhangrim: 44/44 HP; Madness Points: 6, Threshold: 29; Surges: 9/10
Ilex: 35/36 HP; Madness Points: 5, Threshold: 29; Surges 6/8
Torqua: 42/42 HP; Madness Points: 0, Threshold: 20; Surges 3/8

Goldhammer

First Post
"Well, now we're all rested up, I suppose it's time we met the rat master of the sewers." Torqua says, finishing patching up her wounds. "I'm not sure what we're going to face in there, but whatever happens, I want you guys to have these."

She pulls a collection of round glass jars out of her bag, some red, some blue. "Torqua's Big Boomer Bombs or BB Bombs for short. Can deal with any rat horde we'll come up against. Comes in Wide Winter or Fat Flame."

OOC: Torqua offers jars of Alchemist's Fire and Alchemist's Frost to anyone who needs it.

OOC: No, not waiting for anyone, work and school have just been a bit crazy over the last week or so. I'll post something today if work allows for it.

Oh, and while WEContact is away, does anyone want to NPC Haaku for him?

Following the one tunnel exiting the chamber they were currently in, the adventurers follow a single winding tunnel around in a circuitous path. For once, their twenty minute journey through the sewers was calm. Even the water seemed to clean up. Passing a large chamber filled almost entirely with a circular metal container, they hear a loud churning sound. Finally, their path ended at a stone wall with a simple wooden door engraved with the seal of Daunton.

WEContact

First Post
"Well, now we're all rested up, I suppose it's time we met the rat master of the sewers." Torqua says, finishing patching up her wounds. "I'm not sure what we're going to face in there, but whatever happens, I want you guys to have these."

She pulls a collection of round glass jars out of her bag, some red, some blue. "Torqua's Big Boomer Bombs or BB Bombs for short. Can deal with any rat horde we'll come up against. Comes in Wide Winter or Fat Flame."

OOC: Torqua offers jars of Alchemist's Fire and Alchemist's Frost to anyone who needs it.

"I'll take a firebomb," Haaku says, a little wary. He tucks into a pouch at his belt. When the group reaches the door, Haaku quietly waits for Ilex to finish her examination, and turns his own sharp eye to it as well.

Perception: 28

jbear

First Post
Leather awaits for the inspection of the door to be completed, tapping his foot with impatience. "It's a door."

If said inspection is completed without revealing signs of danger Leather tries to open the door, either pushing or pulling as the door requires.

Remove ads