[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev

The lightning that danced on his blade, startled the shifter so greatly that he nearly dropped the weapon. Once he realized if wouldn't hurt him, he lashes out with the magic sword and again with the mundane weapon in his other hand. "You'll h-h-have to do b-b-better than th-th-that," the shifter says at the retreating halfling after the prick with the dagger.

[sblock=actions]Quarry halfling in front of him. Twin strike quarry. Main hand: Miss(nat one). Off-hand: Hit 24. Off-hand damage: 4 damage, Quarry damage: 5. Total: 9
Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 2 Cont]

Incarnation's attempt to choke the life from the thief fails.

Dalzim fills the southern part of the alley with razor sharp blades, cutting the halfling. The halfling is shocked and misses his opportunity attack.

Amicus attacks the halfling, injuring the small attacker's arm with an enfeebling strike.

Riardon attacks the halfling and hits.

Rurdev attacks the halfling and hits with his off hand.

[Round 3]

The fleeing halfling moves away from the cloud of daggers that appears to surround his buddy and runs off down the hall, disappearing out of sight. (was H5, now at A10)

The halfling infront of Rurdev attacks the shifter, hitting, then backs up out of the door. (was H4, now H5)

The halfling infront of Riardon attacks the warlord, missing, and contemplates the warlord's stance and decides to try the retreat with his fellows. (was G4, now H4)

The halfling attacks Amicus but misses. (I2)

The halfling attacks Dalzim, hitting, then backs out of the cloud of daggers. (was I5, now J5)

[sblock=ooc]Riardon gets a free attack on the halfling at the door (H5) with Viper Strike.

Rolls: OA on Dalzim (1d20+7=12, 1d4+3=4)
atk vs. halfling @ I2 (1d20+5=22, 1d8+5=8)
vs. rurdev [hit, 6]; riardon [miss]; amicus [miss]; dalzim [hit, 5] (1d20+7=23, 1d4+3=6, 1d20+7=12, 1d4+3=6, 1d20+7=13, 1d4+3=4, 1d20+7=17, 1d4+3=5)

Incarnation 25/32
Amicus 22/28
Riardon 20/24
Rurdev 17/31
Dalzim 21/26

Halfling 1 (A10) 2/34
Halfling 2 (H5) 25/34
Halfling 3 (H4) 20/34
Halfling 4 (I2) 18/34
Halfling 5 (J5) 26/34[/sblock]

Link to Map (not updated)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev

Rurdev growls, the hair standing up on his arms, his feral heritage even more apparent. Though not fully shifted, he is still a fearsome opponent. He slashes wildly at the halfling blocking the exit, but his fearsome appearance gives the halfling a big jump in adrenaline and the little one dodges out of the way of the deadly blades.

[sblock=Actions]Quarry halfling now blocking exit, twin strike. Both miss. 13 and 9 to hit. Roll Lookup Okay, I've missed, SG your turn to make it up this time.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As it steps forward the door, the fire along Incarnation's arms flare with power, and a dark aura surrounds the little man. Then, with a quick gesture and spat out curse, the warforged lobs a sphere of ember and shadow which catches the halfling dead in the chest! The smell of brimstone fills the air.

OOC: Minor: Place curse on H4. Standard: Eldritch Blast: Ref 24, 15hp

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon uses the change of situation to make a nearly perfect blow against one of the halflings.

[sblock=OOC]
Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

Viperstrike against remaining halfling (1d20+7=27, 1d8+4=10)
If it hits, Rurdev gets the bonus attack, if the enemy shifts.

if the halfling has left, he will attack the one in H4!

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 20 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 3]

In reaction to the halfling in front of him shifting, Riardon scores a minor hit as the halfling retreats to the front door (H5).

Incarnation blasts the halfling thats blocking the door.

Dalzim fires a magic missile at the halfling hiding around the corner but misses.

Amicus attacks but fails to hit the halfling in front of him.

Riardon cuts the halfling blocking the door down, leaving a bloody burnt mess on the wooden floor.

Rurdev moves over the corpse to attack the halfling that had moved earlier but misses.

[Round 4]

The halfling infront of Riardon backs off and flees down the alleyway. He is still barely visible with all the junk in the way at the mouth of the alley. (was H5, now at A5)

The halfling attacks Amicus, critically hitting the paladin before backing away. (was I2, now I1)

The halfling near Dalzim breaks and runs the other way seeing his allies try the same. (was J5, P5)

[sblock=ooc]Riardon's free attack from last round: viper strike basic attack from round 2 (1d20+7=24, 1d8+4=5)
Rolls: atk halfling at I2 (1d20+5=9, 1d8+5=6)
mm vs. i5 (1d20+4=5, 2d4+4=8)
halfling vs. Amicus (1d20+7=27, 1d4+3=4)

Incarnation 25/32
Amicus 15/28
Riardon 20/24
Rurdev 17/31
Dalzim 21/26

Halfling 1 (Gone) 2/34 - Gone
Halfling 2 (A5) 20/34
Halfling 3 (Dead) -lots/34 - Dead
Halfling 4 (I1) 18/34
Halfling 5 (P5) 26/34[/sblock]

Link to Map (not updated)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev

Rurdev runs out into the street, chasing after the halfling that fled. He brings his scimitar to bear in a charge, after naming the halfling a credible threat. His scimitar slices into the wee one's shoulder, a near deadly blow.

[sblock=Actions]
Move to D5. Quarry halfling at A5. Charge halfling at A5. Magical enhancement bonuses to att/dam not included. 20 to hit. 13 damage. I'll make an atheltics check (+10) if needed to jump over some things that are impeding my charge. If this is sufficient to knock it to 0 hp, I'll knock it unconcious instead of killing it. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1910772/ [/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As the eladrin cut down the halfling, a dark glow from his fiery "veins" infused Incarnation. Power from blood thrumming inside him, the warforged strides into the alley, seeming draping the darkness around him like a cloak. He barks a single, foul syllable at one of the fleeing halflings, but turns his attention to the one that already wounded him. Another bolt of broiling darkness causes the small one to cry out in pain as it spits blood!

OOC: Cursed target dropped, so 4 temporary hp. Move to H5, gaining concealment (Shadow Walk). Curse J5 (Minor), :ranged: EB vs. A5 (already cursed) Ref 15, 18 p[. That's the ticket!

Remove ads