• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Incarnation]Incarnation's arcana roll: arcana (1d20+7=17)

The marking does not ring a bell to Incarnation at all. It's significance is lost of the warforged.[/sblock]

Rurdev wakes the young halfling who struggles a bit at his bindings but then appears ready to talk as he realizes the situation he is in. Even before the first question is off the lips of his inquisitors, he stammers out, "We were told to come here and search the place but then we didn't find anything so we stuck around till we saw you through the window find something and then we thought we could over power you and then it didn't go so well. Please dont hurt me."

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon still stands ready. He waits for the others to proceed with questions.

[sblock=OOC]
Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

Riardon has to Inspiring words to spend for those in need!

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 7 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Thuroughly intimidated, the young halfling continues to spill the beans, "Me and Tolky and Lem and Digger and Soll we found these guys that were looking for people they had cred and pushed the Daggers out of the wharf and so we thought we'd talk to em. They brought us in and gave us these weird tattoos and said that we had to come here and watch the place but we've looked it over and couldnt find anything but then you came and found something." He speaks in an incredibly quick and offers an incredibly disjointed tale.

Erekose13

Explorer
He continues to blather in answer to Incarnation's questions, "They were down in the sewers, the entrance is not far from here, there is an older cave section that looks like dirt and stone, smell is not as bad in there, but different. We call them the Shard, said something about umber or something like that but on the street they are definitely known as the the Shard."

EvolutionKB

First Post
The shifter stands. "I think we h-h-have enough to g-go on. What do you want t-to d-do with h-h-him? We really can't l-l-let him g-go. Perhaps our sage c-c-can keep an eye on h-h-him."

Erekose13

Explorer
'What, no, you can let me go honest. I wont bother you ever again, just disappear. I know how to disappear, just please let me go." he says though without the wide eyed terror that usually accompanies this conversation amongst adventurers.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Or we could make you disappear... pemanently." Riardon says with a steely gaze.

[sblock=OOC]
Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

Riardon has to Inspiring words to spend for those in need!

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 7 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack