• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

Nebten

First Post
Yar just as bad as rats, n' just as smelly too!

Dane loses his footing while in the water and swings wide as he tries to cleave through the worms again, still maintaining his mark on G1. Not wanting to look like a fool among his new comrads, he stablizes his footing and tries to smash his shield into the larger of the worms, G1. But this time his became loose in his grip and it almost slipped out of his hand.

Nick off da lil ones.

[sblock=Attack]
Minor Action: Mark G1
Standard Action: Cleave to hit & Damage (1d20+7=9, 1d12+6=10) This was against G1, and an assumed miss.
Action Point: Shield Bash vs Reflex. If hit, G1 is knocked to @L1 and is prone. (1d20+6=7, 1d10+6=8) Missed again.[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev walks towards the smaller of the creatures. He attempts to jump out of the water to avoid it's drag on his movement but his leap does little to help him. Both blades in hand he charges one of the small creatures, connecting solidly with it towards the center of it's body.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:Athletics: 11. Move to N4 Roll Lookup
Standard: Charge S7. 21 to hit 9 damage. Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Rurdev HP 31/31[15], HS 8/8[7] SW; D(15|15,13,13); AP 1;
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Fires flickering ominously, the smoke shrouded Incarnation moves towards the bridges, turning his focus on the large beast facing Dane. A hellish word intones another dark blast, but this one is off.[sblock=Incarnation (concealed]Move to H3. Curse G1. EB: Ref 9, 19hp[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 3]

Dane (@N1) tries to hit the large creature in front of him but misses with both his axe and shield.

Riardon steps between worlds and emerges (@L1) behind the large creature, attacking it with an inspiring word for Vashik. He hits dealing a serious blow to the creature.

Vashik (@I3) feeling inspired by Riardon's call manages to hit with his magic missile, sending the creature reeling. It falls in the sewer water at Dane's feet. The two remaining little creatures' claws become visually less menacing when the second big one falls.

Rurdev leaps through the air and manages to keep his feet on the slick stone as he charges (@N4) one of the two little creatures remaining. It falls beneath his magical sword.

Incarnation moves (@I4) to get a shot on the remaining little guy but misses.

The little creature (S4) attempts to move away from Dane towards the wall and manages to evade his axe. It skitters along the wall as it runs to the south (@S0).

[sblock=ooc]Map TO BE UPDATED SOON(ish)

Rolls: atk G1 AC (1d20+9=18, 2d8+4=18)
OA vs S4 AC (1d20+7=13, 1d12+6=10)

Incarnation @I4 HP 32+4t/32[16], HS 11/11[8] SW; D(14|15,13,13); AP 1;
Riardon @L1 HP 24/24[12], HS 8/8[6] SW; D(17|15,14,13); AP 1; SB
Rurdev @N4 HP 31/31[15], HS 8/8[7] SW; D(15|15,13,13); AP 1;
Vashik @I3 HP 20/20[10], HS 6/6[5] SW; D(15|11,16,15); AP 1; FO
Dane @N1 HP 19/31[15], HS 11/12[7] SW; D(19|16,12,12); AP 0;

G1 - dead
M1 - dead
S1 - dead
S2 - dead
S3 - dead
S4 @S0
S5 - dead
S6 - dead
S7 - dead
S8 - dead
[/sblock]

ooc: thats pretty much the end of the combat. Who ever kills the last minion before it can escape wins!

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Dane wins with the opportunity attack that I missed his Wis bonus on! post-combat post coming tonight. All enemies are belong to yous.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev looks around the group, the dwarf seemed the only one wounded, and with a moment to catch his breath, he'd be fine. "What w-w-were those th-th-things?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads