• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: I think I missed some XP somewhere totaling as my total is less than yours. Still second. Do you want us to level now or later?

EvolutionKB

First Post
OOC: SG, my exp seems to be on; check out the links to the posts in my CS where the xp was given. I'll go ahead and update my CS so I can get judge approval, if you don't want us leveled yet, it will save the old one so I can use that one.

covaithe

Explorer
[XP Reward]

Incarnation & Rurdev: 660xp each (I have you each at 1359 and now level 2)
Riardon: 389xp (I have you at 976 and oh so close)
Dane & Vashik: 577xp each (that puts you each at 689 by my calculations)

This includes time xp from Jan 28-June 8 (Incarnation & Rurdev @ 4 months, Riardon, Dane & Vashik @ 3 months)
The skill challenge (post 265)
The second and third sliver battles (the first one was awarded in post 382).
That should have me all caught up now.

Big post moving us forward tomorrow. Nite all.

ooc: For the record, I'm happy to approve this award.

ukingsken

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Maybe you're not looking at the newest version of my sheet? By my count 577 minus the 112 I already added onto my sheet from post 382 leaves me with 465 to add to my existing 487 for a much more frustrating/tantalizing 952? Ooooor since the grand total you're listing is 577+112 maybe I am actually at a delicious 1064? I'm hoping for my second interpretation because experience is like delicious cookies for my soul, and I want to submit my new character asap once PHB2 releases, although now that I'm playing an avenger elsewhere what will he be?!?!?![/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc] Maybe you're not looking at the newest version of my sheet? By my count 577 minus the 112 I already added onto my sheet from post 382 leaves me with 465 to add to my existing 487 for a much more frustrating/tantalizing 952? Ooooor since the grand total you're listing is 577+112 maybe I am actually at a delicious 1064? I'm hoping for my second interpretation because experience is like delicious cookies for my soul, and I want to submit my new character asap once PHB2 releases, although now that I'm playing an avenger elsewhere what will he be?!?!?![/sblock]

ooc: I never realized that you had been on an adventure prior to this one. The total from Sibylline Idol for Vashik is 689. So you are indeed at 1064 now.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Sorry guys for the delay, my wife and I are vendors at a con this weekend. I had hoped to get a big post in prior to the con then let you stew for the weekend. But alas that has not been possible. I'll be back on Monday and will update you all then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads