[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev

"Y-Y-Yes before the trail gets too cold." Rurdev paces across the room, looking at his companions, evaluating each of them. Can they be trusted? Are they in this for the right reasons?

Walking Dad

First Post
"Yes, lets go nunciam. We shouldn't waste any time!" Riardon affirms the shifters words.

[sblock=OOC]
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1779955/
[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
"I'll give you directions to his hovel, unless you prefer that I join you. Its quite a ways from here and would prefer to avoid it unless necessary. Rosvodiz lived on the other side of town down by the docks." replies the old sage. He produces a small well drawn and detailed map indicating the location of a small shanty built on the side of a warehouse down by the dock. Not much security down in that part of town for a lone shifter.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev

"Y-Y-Yes, you can s-s-staythat would be f-fine." Rurdev takes the map, tucking it into his belt pouch. "Are w-w-we ready?" The shifter licks his lips. "K-K-Keep your eyes o-p-p-en. Rough s-s-section of t-t-town."

Gameforged

First Post
"Well I'm an expert in eluding the eyes of the ones who wish harm upon my person." The gnome says, standing up, and dusting of his robe. "I'm ready when you are gentleman."

Walking Dad

First Post
"I'm ready when you are. Heed to my words, if trouble starts. We shall use any tactical advantage we can get." Riardon says to the others, his words sounding like a friendly advice and not like a command.

[sblock=OOC]
Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Amicus seems pensive but nods as well. It would be most inadvisable to allow wakefulness of the old gods. He lifts up his shield from where it rests on the ground.

Erekose13

Explorer
With a map in hand and directions from the sage's home, the group heads out into the night towards the docks. It is about an hour after sun down so while there is still plenty of time before you are all feeling tired, it is getting quite dark out. In the academic district its pretty easy to move around now that the lamp-lighters have been about. As you move down the cobble stone streets the sights and sounds of Daunton shift. Where in the higher levels of the city it is fairly well lite and few people are out on the streets, the districts you pass through come alive with people. Taverns are busy, light and raucus noise filter out disgorging the occasional drunk on his way home. Towards the docks though more often than not the drunk's are tossed out or ejected after a particularly nasty fist fight. Light here is less common, found only on major intersections and even then flames flicker and provide little illumination down the shadowy alleys. Strange shapes dance in the shadows as the smells of surf mingle with the sweat and blood of a hard day's work.

Remove ads