[Adventure] The Sibylline Idol (Judge covaithe)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Incarnation steps closer, small flames flickering in the dark recesses of his cowl.

OOC: The window's inside, Evo, AFIK. We have to go inside the hovel to see out it.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: now that I read back over my description I can't even remember where I put the window. I'm going to go with SG's description of the placement (seen through the slightly open door it is on the far side of the hovel letting in a little bit of filtered light.) because it matches more the purpose I have in mind for it.

Peering inside the hovel through the slightly ajar door, Rurdev is able to spot movement inside. Something appears to be trying to hide in the darkness. It looks vaguely humanoid, but from this vantage point it is impossible for the shifter to tell.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Rurdev points inside the house, and puts a finger to his lips. He pulls his pair of scimitars from their sheathes. Opening the door fully, the shifter walks into the room, stopping where the creature attempted to hide. He stands still, blades held at the ready, waiting to see the creature's reaction.

[sblock=Actions]
Init: 21 Roll Lookup
Minor: open door
Move: Move into room, next to creature that attempted to hide
Standard: Ready action if creature takes hostile action(drawing weapon, attacking) to make a twin strike. 21 and 18 to hit. 3 and 7 damage respectively. Roll Lookup

[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
31/31 hp
AC: 15
Fort: 15
Ref: 13
Will: 13
AP: 1
Longtooth shifting
Two-fanged strike
Jaws of the wolf
[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Rurdev moves quickly into the room directly towards the creature attempting to hide. The creature backs away towards the distant source of light coming from the window further in, it hisses at him as it tries to move away. With the door open and Rurdev closer it looks like a young human male in his teenage years with ratty clothing and a heavy stench about him.

[sblock=ooc]It rolled an Init 20 allowing Rurdev to get the drop on it. It is not wielding a weapon that he can see and is backing away.[/sblock]

Gameforged

First Post
The gnome steps in from the shadows, casting Light over the humanoid creature. "Flinging flet, the light is set" he chants, almost cheerfully. As Incarnation's light disappear, another one sprouts out of nothingness, over the boy's head.

Walking Dad

First Post
Riardon follows in with the others, but spares them his diplomacy for now. This 'human' looks a bit strange.

[sblock=OOC]
Everyone in 20 sq around Riardon gets a +2 to initiative.
When you spend an AP, you get a +3 on attacks.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Riardon
Perception: 16 Insight: 11 Low-light Vision
AC 17 Fortitude 15 Reflex 14 Will 13
Hit Points: 24 / 24 Bloodied: 12
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: -
Saving Throw: +5 vs Charm
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:6 Surges per day: 8 / 8
Encounter Powers: Inspiring Word 2/2, Scorching Burst, Warlords Favor, Feystep
Daily Powers: Lead the Attack

Condition: -
[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
"Not sticking around." the youth says in a squeeky voice as he leaps through the window. The loose shutters rattle as he bangs them open on his way out. The youth trips a bit on the other side but recovers quickly and takes off down the side alley behind the hovel.

Remove ads