• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) To Delmon's Aid (Creamsteak Judging)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
GnomeWorks said:
OoC: Can we get a map soon, please? Descriptions are alright, but in a big place like this is turning out to be, we definitely need one.

Sorry. Map coming soon (like within the hour)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Thurgan notes that the floor has been sloping very,very gradually downhill.
At this point, he feels that you are perhaps 20' underground.This wasn't noticable to the non-Dwarves.

Without further adeau, a map...

Attachments

• monhall1.jpg
    monhall1.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: I'm guessing that door 2 is the one with the scratches on it?

"Alright, so what now?" Troi asks, sheathing his longsword and uncoiling his whip. "Go th' way we were goin' 'fore we ran inta th' critter, or do we wanna change th' plan?"

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
As you all stand at the door (or stand close by, at the ready), Thale hears something. At first, he isn't sure, but then he notes a low pounding, almost a drumming sound. regular, with 2 or 3 second intervals between. It seems to be coming from deeper in, past the Double Doors.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi looks to the cleric. "That's not a good thing. I dunno much 'bout these orcs 'n whatnot, but my guess'd be that they do th' drum thing like any other orc..."

"As dumb as it may be," He says, "I'm gonna go have a look through th' doors, see if trouble's comin'. If anybody cares ta cover me with some ranged, that'd be good. Everybody else, maybe y'all should head inta that room with th' wolf in it, since it might be more defendable, y'know? Just in case."

He then walks cautiously towards the double doors, listening intently for any noise, his whip held at the ready.

Move Silently +7, Listen +6.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads