• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Adventure) To Delmon's Aid (Creamsteak Judging)

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Thurgan- Init: 17; AC: 18; HP 19/19; Atk: War axe +4 (1d10+2)

Seeing his friend Troi go down, Thurgan roars and charges at the Ogre, taking a mighty cut at the creature.

OOC: Mighty cut but no power attack, Charging (+2 to hit, -2 AC) but I have my dwarven AC bonus vs. giant types (I think ogres are considered giant types, though I could be wrong - I'm out of town and have no access to books).

WhatKu

First Post
Thale shouts "Distract the thing while I get Troi up again" while he runs foward, drawing the wand and using it on Troi.

OOC: 1d8+1 HP Healed. Assuming I can draw the wand as part of a move action, like a weapon.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Troi 17
Feral Ogre 6

Thale moves forward, healing Troi <9HP,pos 7 now>, the Ogre looking down upon him with something akin to ecstacy, the words in barely intelligible common 'Ellfff..' as it drools down it's chin.

Felix hits the Ogre right in the chest <8HP, rolled a '20', no crit confirm, though ack!>. The Beast bellows in Rage.

Troi sputters awake again, blood trickling outof his mouth <Hold,let me know what he wishes to do>.

Velbrik fires his crossbow, the bolt catching the Ogre in the throat <another Crit, this time confirmed,14HP>

Thurgan Charges, though his blow misses scoring any blood on the foul beast.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi (Large) - Init: 17; AC: 16; HP 7/14; Atk: Longsword +3 (2d6+2)

Troi shakes his head quickly, trying to clear his thoughts. "That wasn't very nice..."

He gets up, and swings at the ogre.

Stand up, attack with longsword.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
GnomeWorks said:
Troi shakes his head quickly, trying to clear his thoughts. "That wasn't very nice..."

He gets up, and swings at the ogre.

Stand up, attack with longsword.

Troi stands, blood rushing to his head and stabs at the Ogre, hitting it in the gut <8HP>, dropping the Behemoth with a resounding thud.

Both opponants lie slain in the Hall, with the Companions (mostly) none the worse for wear.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
OoC: Levelled. Do you want me to go ahead and adjust my stats and such, or would you prefer I not do that until the adventure is over?

Troi kicks the ogre's corpse once for good measure. He then wipes his blade on it, then sheathes it.

"Worse'n th' orcs." He says, shaking his head. "Think I woulda preferred orcs, rather 'n mess with that."

He looks to Felix. "That's some trick, makin' me bigger... came in handy, too. But, um... it'll wear off, right? It ain't gonna be easy sneakin' around like this..."

Last edited:

Arken

Explorer
GnomeWorks said:
He looks to Felix. "That's some trick, makin' me bigger... came in handy, too. But, um... it'll wear off, right? It ain't gonna be easy sneakin' around like this..."

ooc/ Sorry about this but can one of the people that was also on the vinyard adventure post our total experience so far (it should be the same) so I can amend my character sheet. :)/ooc

Felix smiles in relief that Troi doesn't seem to badly shaken by his near death experience.

"It should wear off in just a minute, enjoy it while it lasts.
Don't do that unconcious thing again either, I've grown used to your company"

Felix's smile turns into a full blown grin. He then turns to search the room.

Remove ads