• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=OOC]

I'm not sure who's turn it is, which normally means it's mine...

I could however be completely mistaken, and therefore I'm asking.

Who's turn is it?

[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=remau1g]By the way, Ry, are there OOC/RG threads for this game? I guess the whole L4W thing fills in for the RG, though, doesn't it? I'm so confused!! :eek:[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]You need to create it here and make him approved by the judge of LEB. You can see how to create a character in LEB here.

You might also be interested by this.[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Leif]
There are no OOC threads (so we just fill up the IC thread instead), but the Wiki serves as the RG for every game.

P.S. You do still have to have your PC approved by those judge-types.
[/sblock]

Leif

Adventurer
[sblock=Leif]
There are no OOC threads (so we just fill up the IC thread instead), but the Wiki serves as the RG for every game.

P.S. You do still have to have your PC approved by those judge-types.
[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC, renau1g, Velmont]But, but I submitted my pc to a judge once already, didn't I? I thought word already came down from the mountain that he was approved? That's what you're talking about isn't it, Velmont? I already did that stuff once. DIDN'T I?????[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Lanharath, watches as his brooch absorbs the magic missile attack of the staff wielder and looks at him with a snarky grin.

"Care to try that again mage? Know that we are coming for you and your friends will not stop us!"

Speaking of friends, Lanharath spots a mace wielding warrior protecting the mage and the divine power inside of him surges through his outstretched hand, a pinpoint beam of golden light creating a visible bond between them. Focusing his will across the bond, Lanharath motions for the mace-wielder to come face him as he steps forward to meet his foe, golden energy arcing through the bond.

[sblock=Actions]
Free: Taunt the mage.
Minor: Oath of Enmity on mace wielder in N-3.
Move: Move from N-13 to N-7.
Standard: Use Bond of Censure which hits 15 Will. If this is a success, the mace-wielder is pulled 3 squares to N-6 and takes 10 radiant damage.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Lanharath d'Medani XP 3750Male Kalashtar Avenger 4
Medium natural humanoid
Initiative +2; Senses Passive Insight 19, Passive Perception 27
HP 45/45, Bloodied 22, Surge Value 11, Surges 8/8
AC 19 (21 while bloodied); Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 19
Saving Throws +2 to all saving throws while bloodied (Bloodthread Cloth Armor +1)
Resist 10 Force

Speed 6

Melee Basic Attack with Vicious Longsword: +7 vs AC; 1d8+3 damage
Ranged Basic Attack with Repeating Crossbow: +4 vs AC; 1d8 damage

Powers:
Bond of Censure, Leading Attack
Bastion of Mental Clarity
Abjure Undead/Divine Guidance
Oath of Enmity
Pass at Arms
Fury's Advance

Loyal Sanction
Strength of Many

Bloodthread Cloth Armor Bloodied Property - Not in effect at this time.
Brooch of Shielding Daily

Note: Due to Lanharath's Divine Distraction feat, if Lanharath is adjacent to his Oath of Enmity target, all allies gain a +1 bonus to damage against Lanharath's Oath of Enmity target. You do NOT have to be adjacent to the Oath of Enmity target to gain this bonus, but it is appreciated (see below for an explanation of why)!

Second Note: Due to Lanharath's Censure of Unity class ability, he gains a +1 bonus to damage (against his oath of enmity) for every ally that is adjacent to his oath of enmity. PLEASE get adjacent to Lanharath's Oath of Enmity as much as possible, thanks!

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads