• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaBaNa

First Post
[sblock=EDIT][sblock=Original]I'll edit this when I get home, @ work, on my iPod... Where is everyones coordinates?[/sblock]

Where is everyone located on the map? I don't want Pok to go blowing anybody up...

Please and thank you for the information.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
[sblock=Tactics]Try and get within 5 squares of me. I'd like to use my power that gives me and allies within 5 sq 9 temp hp.[/sblock]

CaBaNa

First Post
Pok closes on the opponents, focusing through his orb a dazzling dispay, an illusion that must be seen! A dark dragon rears and roars, beckoning to the Staff Man in particular but also acknowledging Pok's other opponents.

Pok uses a small cantrip to snatch up the edge of the fallen tent, pulling the stake out at the corner, the tent stretches taut, and blocks his enemies line of sight.

[sblock=OOC]

Move to M10

Standard Hypnotic Pattern, origin M4, Opportunity Action; An enemy starts its turn within 3 squares of the pattern, +9 vs. Will; the target is pulled 3 squares toward the pattern and is slowed until the end of Pok's next turn. It can move into the pattern's square. (the pattern's square is reserved for the Staff Man, pull everyone else as close as possible, without giving the enemy a flank or anything of course.)

Minor Mage hand to grab edge of tent at M6 and pull it taught giving Pok Cover.

[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Unable to see his opponents, River decide to regroup and get a better line of sight before he have to enter into combat.

Gorlin moves closer to the action and takes in all that is going on, as much as he can.

Valahad moves around the tent. Seeing one of his enemies before him, he calls out in it's mind, "Fall Khyber worshipper!" The nearby enemies focus on him. Valahad charges forward, swinging his blade towards the mace wielder, the weapon drawing a minor wound, but he feels The Light glaring down on him.

Lanharath, watches as his brooch absorbs the magic missile attack of the staff wielder and looks at him with a snarky grin.

"Care to try that again mage? Know that we are coming for you and your friends will not stop us!"

Speaking of friends, Lanharath spots a mace wielding warrior protecting the mage and the divine power inside of him surges through his outstretched hand, a pinpoint beam of golden light creating a visible bond between them. Focusing his will across the bond, Lanharath motions for the mace-wielder to come face him as he steps forward to meet his foe, golden energy arcing through the bond.

Pok closes on the opponents, focusing through his orb a dazzling dispay, an illusion that must be seen! A dark dragon rears and roars, beckoning to the Staff Man in particular but also acknowledging Pok's other opponents.

Pok uses a small cantrip to snatch up the edge of the fallen tent, pulling the stake out at the corner, the tent stretches taut, and blocks his enemies line of sight.

All the foes are drawn closer to the hypnotic pattern, the mage in particular wants to stand right on it.

Shaking their heads, the Mace Wielders work to move into a flanking position around Valahad. The first launches a weak attack against the paladin, forcing him to mount a defense, but leaving his back open. The second foe smashes his mace over Valahad's head, leaving the paladin seeing stars.

The mage steps back from the pattern and looks at the gnome. "You! Kill the wizard!" as he levels the quarterstaff in your direction and a burst of thunder runs over River, Pok, and Gorlin, leaving their ears ringing.

With Valahad unable to defend himself, the halberd wielders move into position, walking around the paladin and positioning themselves. They bring down their weapons on Valahad, but enough of his senses remain allowing him to block their attacks.

[sblock=OOC]
Valahad hits for 8

Lan hits for 13 (+3 from vulnerable radiant)

Pok's Pattern hits all 3 targets, pulling them in.

Mace Wielders attack Valahad - vs ac; dmg (1d20+6=23, 1d8+1+1d6=6, 1d20+6=14, 1d8+1+1d6=15) Hits 1 time for 6 damage and Dazed TENT

Mage attacks Pok, River, and Gorlin with Thunderburst - Vs Fort (pok); river; gorlin; thunder damage (1d20+7=16, 1d20+7=24, 1d20+7=19, 1d8+4=10) Hits all of you for 10 thunder damage and you're dazed (save ends)

Pok - cover doesn't help here against the burst as the cover is determined from the origin square of the burst.

Halberd Wielders attack Valahad - vs ac; damage (1d20+12=21, 1d10+7=15) 1 miss
vs ac; damaage (1d20+12=15, 1d10+7=14) 2 misses, they also fail to recharge their power...

Conditions:
Mace Wielder 1 - vulnerable 3 radiant, marked by Valahad, bloodied
Halberd Wielder 1 - marked by Valahad
Valahad - +2 to saving throws (TENT?), Dazed TENT (mace wielder)
Pok - dazed (save ends)
Gorlin - dazed (save ends)
River - dazed (save ends)

Initiative:
Valahad - 21 - 38/51
Lanharath - 20 - 33/43
Pok - 19 - 22/32
Baddies - 13
River - 11 <- you're up - 31/41
Gorlin - 9 - 31/41

Illumination: The staff wielder carries a sunrod (bright light out to 20 squares).
Tents: Tents can be opened from any side. One tent wall provides cover; two provide superior cover.
Fallen Tent: This heap of canvas is difficult terrain.
Buildings: Shops and houses are blocking terrain.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,618

CaBaNa

First Post
*Valahad, watch out, I'm blowing that whole area up!*

[sblock=OOC]

Pok will use his fade power.

Valahad should move, Pok's dropping dailies.

[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"Arawai, help us!" tells River. At that moment, Lanharath, Pok and Gorlin feels the power of the goddess flowing through them.

[SBLOCK]Standard: Hymn of Resurgence. No enemy within Close Burst 5. Lanharath, Pok and Gorlin can either choose to get 5 temporary hit points, or to immediatly make a saving throw (I think you see what the gain here ;) ).

Save vs Daze (1d20=20)[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads