• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge:TwoHeadsBarking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarinsDad

Adventurer
Sheeva looks around the pit, obviously bored since she doesn't understand anything about architecture.

[sblock=OOC]Sheeva is at J10.[/sblock]

Kalidrev

First Post
Lanharath, always on the alert, doesn't like walking into a hole in the earth, even if it does have some old ruins in it. With the rest of the wide open space, the pit is a perfect ambush point. His eyes sweep the area around the pit and spots a couple of shadowy silhouettes.

Lanharath holds up a single hand, showing the universal symbol for halt. He speaks to everyone mentally.

"Get out of the pit! Quickly now, we have some visitors in the trees over there!" Lanharath says, mentally pointing to the trees on the far side of the ruins.

[sblock=Placement and Perception Check]Please put Lanharath at the top of the stairs leading into the pit. Lanharath rolls a 34 perception check and spots the figures in the trees. [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Always leery about being exposed and seeking ground from which he can see the entire area, Feall moves to the corner of the ruins at the top of the pit, just under the canopy of the tree.

[sblock=OOC]Place Feall at F4, please. Even a nat20 would only give him a 24 Perception, so he's got no idea what's waiting.[/sblock]

[sblock=Stat Block]
Code:
Feall

Passive Perception: 14 Passive Insight: 12
HP: 33/33 Surge: 06/06 (08)
AC: 19 F: 14 R: 18 W: 18
AP: 1

[COLOR=lime]Assassin's Shroud[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lime]Executioner's Noose[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lime]Inescapable Blade[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lime]Shadow Step[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Cloak of Shades[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Cloud of Darkness[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Darkfire[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Inescapable Shadow[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Nightmare Shades[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Shade Form[/COLOR]

[s][COLOR=darkorange]Targeted for Death[/COLOR][/s]

[COLOR=silver]Magic Ki Focus +2[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Cloak of the Walking Wounded +1[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Bracers of Enforced Regret[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Firestorm Bolts +1 (3)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Spider Bolts +1 (4)[/COLOR]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]The DM said that the players are in the pit. Are we in it, or not in it renau1g?

Note: What a bunch of scaredy cats!!! :lol:
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
At least Pok, River, and Valahad must be inside the pit as you were investigating the ruins, I'd expect that the rest of you were looking in the area as well. Must be at most at the bottom of the stairs.
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]I was seeing River taking a looking with a good point of view, but still be close to one of teh few still standing thing, whihc means teh step. That's why I told I would probably be at I4. But if I need ot be inside, put it at I6[/SBLOCK]

CaBaNa

First Post
I see the Flame symbol under this rubble. remarks Pok, all at once, the gnome felt exposed! *Thanks Lanharath!*

Equipped with the foreknowledge of the possible threat, Pok readies himself.

[sblock=OOC]

L5 for Pok please, searching through the rubble.

r1, I know I've said this elsewhere, but seriously, you're on top of it today! Great writing, and all over the place. :) really enjoyed reading your work this morning.

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=ooc]
At least Pok, River, and Valahad must be inside the pit as you were investigating the ruins, I'd expect that the rest of you were looking in the area as well. Must be at most at the bottom of the stairs.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]In that case H6, please![/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads